shape
carat
color
clarity

Las Vegas shooting

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for this video. It makes me happy to know that the Royal Family is advocating for mental illness. Maybe with more fundraising, we will find a better way to heal people.

@ksinger , thank you for the movie recommendation. The subject matter speaks straight to my heart. I'm looking forward to watching it tonight with my husband!

So was the movie worth it? (I hope so! I hope it was a good as the trailers indicated) We could use a Siskell and Ebert rating. ;-)

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So was the movie worth it? (I hope so! I hope it was a good as the trailers indicated) We could use a Siskell and Ebert rating. ;-)

I am sad to say the husband made me watch "This is Us" last night and we had an appointment tonight. We have to wait until the weekend. I will check back after I watch! =)2

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just thought I'd bump this thread back up as it was about to scroll off page 2.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime...-changed-since-las-vegas-shooting-poll-finds/

"In this latest survey, 61 percent said the country’s gun laws should be tougher, while 27 percent would rather see them remain the same and 11 percent want them to be less strict. That’s similar to the results of an AP-GfK poll in July 2016.

Nearly 9 in 10 Democrats, but just a third of Republicans, want to see gun laws made stricter."

edited to add:

Bump stocks are still legal in the US. You can place your order here: http://www.slidefire.com

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Less than two weeks after the Las Vegas shooting there was a Republican fundraiser in Illinois that raffled off guns for door prizes. The top prize was a AR-15 assault rife.

The NRA is opposing making bump stocks illegal.

Nothing is ever going to change. Just more thoughts and prayers the next time there is another mass shooter, followed by guns don't kill people. I'll never understand why common sense guns laws can't be put into place. No one is saying no one can have guns.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The only solution is for Americans to just shoot and kill every American.

It's a nice chunk of land.
I'm sure some peoples with brain cells could find a use for it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results