shape
carat
color
clarity

Large FIngered Ladies Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Black Jade

Brilliant_Rock
I love Elmorton''s ring. It makes me wish I had an emerald cut.

I''m not up to posting photos yet (tech challenged). I''m a 6 1/2 on left hand, 7 on right hand. When I got married, I must have been an 8, b/cause my wedding ring is an 8 (I wear it with a donut now). I notice that many ladies on PS have tiny sounding finger sizes, which look nice, but I have never thought my fingers were big and I still don''t think so. I''ve always been proud of my hands, which are one of my prettiest features. I played the piano for 30 years and have always been complimented on my beautiful and elegant, long-fingered hands. I have no wish to have size 4 1/2 or 5 fingers. And I haven''t seen any ugly hands on this thread so far either.

Black Jade

p.s. I wear a .38 solitaire on left hand with my wedding and a .65 solitaire on right hand and both look pretty to me, and quite in proportion.

Cocosgirl

Shiny_Rock
I don''t have pics to post from my work computer but I''m and 8.5-9 -- which I feel is totally huge by PS standards. We''re still looking for a ring for me and I am so torn between a classic solitaire in a size that will look VERY small on my finger, or a halo with an even smaller stone for more finger coverage. Oh decisions decisions decisions . . .

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
All the rings here are just beautiful.
Wondering if anyone can photoshop Swingirls ring with a light blue Cushion Sapphire?

This is my ring. Finger size 7, but I hate my rings tight so my e-ring is a 7.5 which is just a little too big. Wearing it with both bands helps alot though.

anothersholdtpic.jpg

Rock Your Socks

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/10/2008 3:38:30 PM
Author: Elmorton
BTW, Rock Your Socks...I LOVE your ring and setting. Does it have its own thread??

Thanks so much elmorton...yeah i have a small thread here....https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-beautiful-two-tone-gold-diamond-engagement-ring.88317/

p.s. sorry for the late reply...
15.gif

LostieLovesBling

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/12/2008 6:33:48 PM
Author: elle_chris

Wondering if anyone can photoshop Swingirls ring with a light blue Cushion Sapphire?

This is my ring. Finger size 7, but I hate my rings tight so my e-ring is a 7.5 which is just a little too big. Wearing it with both bands helps alot though.

Elle - What size is your stone? It is TDF!
30.gif

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/13/2008 12:57:41 PM
Author: LostieLovesBling

Elle - What size is your stone? It is TDF!
30.gif
Ditto to that - it really is beautiful and so sparkly! I can''t believe you have that AND that incredible five-stone ring - lucky lady
35.gif

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Lostielovebling and Violet- it''s 2.52ct.
1.gif

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/13/2008 2:21:48 PM
1.gif
ummmm....Elle, the more i get to know about your jewelry collection, the more jealous i get - it keeps getting worse!
28.gif

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/13/2008 2:32:24 PM
Author: violet3

Date: 9/13/2008 2:21:48 PM
1.gif
ummmm....Elle, the more i get to know about your jewelry collection, the more jealous i get - it keeps getting worse!
28.gif
Lol.. the only other piece i own that''s worth mentioning is a pendant. Other than those 3 pieces (and my wedding band). My collection is tiny compared to some of the ladies on here!
Pricescope is horrible on my wallet though
2.gif

LostieLovesBling

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for replying, Elle!
I can only hope I get as much finger coverage as you with my new 2.43 stone!!!
30.gif

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Black Jade! :)

moobaby

Rough_Rock
I want to join the club! Here''s my 1.02 carat bezel set on my size 7 finger.

josiering01.jpg

LostieLovesBling

Shiny_Rock
Moobaby - that looks great on you! I am obsessed with finger coverage and you have it!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ll post too - i love that some of you say you''ve embraced your bigger digits, but every time i go to the jewelry store i hate my hands
15.gif

I am a 7 - 7.5 depending on the season
2.gif
This is my birthday ring from a friend and SO - it is a lovely five stone, antique-y sapphire ring in WG....size 7.

It''s a bad picture (taken with a cell phone
emembarrassed.gif
) - perhaps for my next birthday i should ask for a camera!

0914081338a.jpg

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a half carat round brilliant on my finger... my BF bought it for a really good deal but i decided I wanted a different ring, but my rin size is anywhere between 8-9 depending on the amount of swelling. I swell SOOO bad! I will post one more pic..

IMG_2924.jpg

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry the coloring is yellow.. but you can see the ring better :)

IMG_2916.jpg

Maryww

Rough_Rock
I am a size 7 - 7.5 depending on the weather and how much salt I''ve eaten.

I think us ladies with the larger fingers should get a complimentary 3 carat just so we fit in.
31.gif

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh here is a ring i don''t have but totally want! 2 ctw diamond eternity band, U-Prong...stunning. Tried it on at a local jewelers....can''t stop thinking about it....size 7. cheers!

ringitriedon2.jpg

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Such pretty additions to this thread. Hopefully even more ladies will post.

Violet, I think the 2ct eternity band is the perfect size for you hand based on that picture. I''d get it
30.gif

aggiebling09

Shiny_Rock
Here's my 1.19ct solitaire on my 8.25 finger...I would LOVE for them to be smaller
12.gif
Link to more pics

aggiebling09handshot1.JPG

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock

elle_chris, I love your sholdt bezel! It's the stuff dreams are made of...

I have size 7 fingers but like elle_chris I cannot stand my rings being tight. Thus I get my rings in size 7.25 and I stack if they feel loose...

LIB_tassles_%20063.jpg

LIB_tassles_%20065.jpg

LIB-VCstack%20374%20a.jpg

LIB_YGrings%20082.jpg

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock

Aggiebling09- I would NEVER guess your ring size is 8.25. Your fingers look waaaay smaller than that and your ring looks perfect on!

Love in Bloom- your rings are freaking magnificant! the yellow gold bands add an amazing contrast to the white metals. love ''em

30.gif
They''re also very romantic looking.. wow, very distinct. nicely done
36.gif

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
ITA about Aggiebling09. Your fingers are the most petit looking 8.25s I have ever seen!

....and thank you so much for your complements on my rings elle_chris, you're a darling!
2.gif

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s the link to mine. My ring size is 7.5 and my ring is a 1.22 ct cushion with a halo.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pearls-engagement-ring.92189/

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results