shape
carat
color
clarity

LadyCiel''s PRO Wedding Photos!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
I love them! I was just checking Dionne's blog and I was so happy to see your pictures. The ones above yours are friends of mine so I was twice as happy! They are gorgeous and definitely worth the wait!

ETA: Where is the one with the chess pieces? It is so neat, especially with the words that she put over you guys! Love it!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful photos! Every single one is gorgeous. Your dress looked perfect on you, and I love your shoes. Your whole wedding party is stunning, too!

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
AHHHH, RACHIE!!! THANK YOU!!

Dionne must have added that one sometime this afternoon/evening. I read your post and was SO confused how you would know we took photos w/ the chess pieces. Haha.

So, I present, number 18!!! The hotel we had the reception at has this big standing chess set in the lobby, and we requested photos w/ it when we ducked out at one point to take some photos w/ our bridal party. SO glad we did. :)

chess pieces.jpg

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Love the photos!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
The photo of your shoes is so cute and I love the one of your DH when you''re adjusting the garter, haha! Best wishes!!

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much, everyone!! I just spoke with Dionne, and she said she''s hoping to finish and upload the rest of our proofs by Monday night or Tues morning. I will be back with more once we get them.
36.gif

gtn

Brilliant_Rock
Amazing pictures, I really like #''s 11, 17 and 18. But 11 is my favorite.

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
WOW, all these photos are so beautiful! I love the style too. I think one of my favorites is when she asked you to pull him in for a kiss - he looks so into you!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Stunningly beautiful pics!! wowwowwow!

cheers--Sharon

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous pictures, ladyciel! Looks like you had an amazing day! I love how "into" each other your hubby and you were. Your love and excitement are totally evident in these beautiful pictures! Congratuations!!

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
What gorgeous pictures!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I love #3 and #4....you looked stunning and your makeup turned out absolutely beautiful!
1.gif

I''m happy that you were able to use the rain in your favor. The umbrella pictures with your bridal party are super cute! Although they would be even better with an OSU umbrella....HaHa (j/k)!
3.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS! Wow-I love the photos! You looked stunning, your husband is so handsome, and you two look so happy! Congratulations!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
BTW-what area is your photographer based in, if you don''t mind sharing? I LOVE LOVE LOVE your photos!

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/17/2008 11:03:47 PM
Author: thing2of2
BTW-what area is your photographer based in, if you don''t mind sharing? I LOVE LOVE LOVE your photos!

Her name is Dionne Haglund - The Shooting Gallery, and she''s located in Rochester Hills, MI (Detroit area).

Thank you so much everyone for all the wonderful comments. I honestly can''t pick a favorite just from these - i''m going to have a hell of a time when we get the rest!

LauraBabe08

Shiny_Rock
I love all of your photos! Your photog did a great job! You looked so beautiful!! I especially love the one of you and hubby sneaking a kiss after the ceremony and the one of your blue shoe stepping off the curb. :)

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!! Thank you so much for sharing them.

galleygal

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! I love your shoes! Looks like everything turned out great!

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/16/2008 8:10:12 PM
Author: ladyciel

Dionne must have added that one sometime this afternoon/evening. I read your post and was SO confused how you would know we took photos w/ the chess pieces. Haha.

So, I present, number 18!!! The hotel we had the reception at has this big standing chess set in the lobby, and we requested photos w/ it when we ducked out at one point to take some photos w/ our bridal party. SO glad we did. :)
Okay number 18 RULES! You should make a postcard out of that one!

booswim542

Shiny_Rock
Who did your pictures? Can you post the web site? I too am planning on getting married in A2 in the (somewhat?) near future and I LOVE the work she did at your wedding!

CONGRATS!

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, boo! I posted it just a few posts up, but her name is Dionne Haglund and she calls her business The Shooting Gallery I cannot possibly say enough great things about her. She loves what she does so incredibly much, and that comes through not only in her work but in everything she says and does.

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/18/2008 10:12:06 PM
Author: violet02

Oh, that''s a great idea!

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/18/2008 10:31:56 PM

Date: 10/18/2008 10:12:06 PM
Author: violet02

Oh, that''s a great idea!
Yes I plan on doing this when we get our pro pics. We''ll have a postcard made and send it to all the guests as an extra ''thank you''. Definitely do it!

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
OHHHHH Lady I looooooove them so adorable and can I tell you that I HEART rain shots with umbrellas!!!

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
OMG your photos are AMAZING!!!!!!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Great pictures---love them!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/16/2008 9:38:06 AM
7 - I love this shot, because it made me remember a moment I almost forgot about. We were barely out the door of the ceremony room when DH stopped and turned to kiss me as if he didn''t have it in him to wait a millisecond longer. The moment didn''t last long, because I had to tell him we needed to hide before we got swamped by guests. I''m thrilled Dionne managed to catch it!

I think it''s cute too! Congrats on getting married! Looked beautiful!
36.gif

Carrots

Shiny_Rock
congrats! i love the photos.

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Wonderful photos! You have me wishing it will rain on my wedding day.

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much, everyone!!! We finally got to see the rest of our photos up on the proof website, and it''s taken FOREVER to actually look at all 1375 of them. Needless to say, I''m having an awful time picking from those to post here! Currently I have it narrowed down to 47 of them copied that I *could* post here, but that still seems like an insane number to me. So, do tell, how many is too many before I start picking and choosing and posting? Any requests for what you want to see?
5.gif

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
I'm back with photos, and you are hereby warned that I'm about to go overboard.
3.gif
2.gif

Wedding Details

original.aspx

The dress
original.aspx

My earrings, hanging out on my shoes
original.aspx

Rings on invitation
original.aspx

Yummy! The flowers mimic our invites

original.aspx

We made our photo guestbook using a mix of our engagement photos and baby pics and printed it at blurb.com
original.aspx

The cover of our ceremony program. I made them in Illustrator
original.aspx

Each table was named after a local location, and on the backside of the card was a blurb about how the place was a part of our relationship. This coffee shop was where DH tried his first (and forever last) cup of coffee at the end of our first date.
original.aspx

The centerpiece flowers and BM bouquets ended up with more purple than I really wanted, but they were still pretty.
original.aspx

My bouquet, on the other hand, was exactly how I wanted it.
original.aspx

My grandmother's pearl ring - she gave it to my mom shortly before losing her fight to cancer early this year. I borrowed it from my mom as my something old and borrowed, but after the wedding when I tried to return it she wouldn't take it back.
original.aspx

Bling shot, and you can see the blue, old and borrowed necklace from DH's grandmother that I carried pinned into my bouquet wrap.

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
Pre-Ceremony

original.aspx

Tying my corset
original.aspx

Finishing up makeup with MOH laughing about something
original.aspx

Crying after opening my wedding gift from DH. He made me a music box.
original.aspx

It has 72 notes and plays 3 parts of Pachelbel''s Canon in D.
original.aspx

Seeing my dad for the first time that day.
original.aspx

Thank goodness those buttons are fake! Ziiiip!
original.aspx

My mom and friends/bridesmaids didn''t get to see the dress on me until the day of the wedding. Everyone was from out of town except my MOH.
original.aspx

My youngest brother helping DH with a cufflink.
original.aspx

My gift to DH: a tungsten watch to match his tungsten wedding band.
original.aspx

That''s a tear on his cheek.
original.aspx

The guys all ready and chilling in the hotel lobby.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results