shape
carat
color
clarity

LADIES! It''s the Durnell!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
So, as promised, I finally got pictures of the Durnell that Bill sent me! I apologize in advance for my crappy camera skills. Taking pictures of jewelry seems not to be my forte. I took 200 pictures just to get the ones I''m posting!!

I''m returning the ring tomorrow, so if anyone wants any other shots, I have to do it tonight.

Oh, and the sun WAS NOT OUT (
29.gif
) so I tried in my kitchen and then again at work under 14,000k metal halides, which is why some of the pictures look so blue.

Here goes!!!

nebedurnellbox1.JPG

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
tehe

nebedurnellbox3.JPG

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
34.gif

nebedurnellbox5.JPG

nebe

Brilliant_Rock

nebedurnellbox4.JPG

nebe

Brilliant_Rock

nebedurnellonhand1.JPG

nebe

Brilliant_Rock

nebedurnellonhand2.JPG

nebe

Brilliant_Rock

nebedurnellonhand4.JPG

nebe

Brilliant_Rock

nebedurnellonhand9.JPG

nebe

Brilliant_Rock

nebedurnellonhand8.JPG

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
23.gif

nebedurnellchristian1.JPG

angeline

Ideal_Rock
My! That is beautiful! Very fluid looking. How great to be able to try on at your leisure!

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that''s a really cool-looking ring. I love the finish of the platinum and the fluid design.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty ring!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is it comfortable?? I notice the divet it''s making in your finger from some of the side views. Maybe try sleeping in it tonight?? Pulling clothes on & off -- a real "test run". Nothing that would damage the ring though!!!
23.gif

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
The ring is lovely! This might be the first Durnell in pricescope that I have seen!

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/2/2007 12:00:01 AM
Author: decodelighted
Is it comfortable?? I notice the divet it''s making in your finger from some of the side views. Maybe try sleeping in it tonight?? Pulling clothes on & off -- a real ''test run''. Nothing that would damage the ring though!!!
23.gif
It''s comfortable so far. You''re right though, I''m going to wear it for a couple hours straight and see what happens. The ring is loose, so I''m going to wear a solid band I have (my "starter" ring heh) so keep it snug while I''m at class. Everyone''s going to think I''m married, lol. I''ll be super careful though!!
32.gif

happyfeet1988

Shiny_Rock
Nebe, I have to be honest with you. I am not loving this ring. I think it looks like a less fluid and flowy royal crown. I don''t know something is just odd or off looking. Are you thinking you are going to buy it?

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/2/2007 11:43:13 AM
Author: happyfeet1988
Nebe, I have to be honest with you. I am not loving this ring. I think it looks like a less fluid and flowy royal crown. I don''t know something is just odd or off looking. Are you thinking you are going to buy it?
I will not be buying it. It didn''t speak to me the way it should have for it to be "the one". I think it''s beautiful and very well made, but it just wasn''t right for me. I may end up with a Durnell, but not this one. I''m actually on my way to drop it off at the post office today.

Oh, and I did wear it for a few hours straight today, nothing felt pained or like it was digging into my finger, so it''s not uncomfortable. But it was also loose on my finger, it''s a 6ish and my fingers usually run about 5. Maybe if it were tighter it may be a little annoying.

Anyway, thanks for taking a look everyone!!
35.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty. That was very nice of Bill to send the ring to you for a test run. Thanks for sharing pictures with us.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty ring.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
That is very nice -- the simplicity, and fluidity -- gorgeous! And the stone is VERY nice, too!

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/3/2007 1:43:37 PM
Author: HollyS
That is very nice -- the simplicity, and fluidity -- gorgeous! And the stone is VERY nice, too!

It''s a sim!! heh, it was like, blindingly white. I need a little color to my stones
41.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results