shape
carat
color
clarity

Ladies and gentlemen…. Audrey! (2.78ct N-VS1)

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Lovely new ring!

What a fun and beautiful collection you have. I bet its a joy deciding which one to wear each day.

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
She’s fantastic - and I LOVE your video with the color comparisons! I have a N pendant in a yg bezel. I love her! What a beautiful collection you have - thank you for sharing!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful collection!!!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omgoodness! Audrey! Is! Spectacular!! I love her and her home! So happy for you!! ❤️

And can I just say….your collection is **chef’s kiss** perfection! Swoon!

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful transitional, and WOW what a collection! I have no idea how you decide what to wear everyday, as they are all gorgeous. I've always admired your pear ring (and have it saved as inspiration for a CS I have) but didn't realize how worthy her competition is!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK, so I'm putting up out there that your collection is on my Top Ten List.

You made this scruffy little English girl PROPERLY dribble with your video commentary on those beauties!

lioness88

Rough_Rock
Gorg!!!!!!! Would you ever do an all yellow gold or all rose gold setting??

evergreen

Brilliant_Rock
I mean, it is just liquid stunning perfection. See how the facets under the table are never all on or all off? That is so rare in shallow transitional stones. It's like sunlight glinting off water. Basically a perfect stone, I love the size on your hand, and... ::chef's kiss:: the setting is absurdly perfect :kiss2:

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely stunning @RetroQT
Thank you!!

What a beautiful collection! :kiss2:
Oh, how I truly appreciate that!

She is just gorgeous and a fellow N color! I love this color in old cuts. Congrats on another gorgeous ring!!
Thank you soooo much!! I’m excited to have her.

What an enviably fabulous collection of rings you have there, @RetroQT ❤️❤️❤️!! Enjoy in health and happpiness!!
Thank you!!! Thank you so much!!!

She is so beautiful, RetroQT! And your collection is out-of-this-world stunning! How do you choose which to wear every day?
Too kind, thank you!! And yes, there are days where I can’t choose. Haha!

Now I know my diamond C's, next time time won't you sing with me!
I think this will become a teaching page, it's full of amazing color comparison shots all in one place.

I absolutely love Audrey *Veronica* She is beyond beautiful :love: :love:
Bwahahaha! Diamond C’s… that’s the best! And I do hope we can refer back to the comparison shots. I really enjoyed doing those. So fascinating.

Thank you!!! Audrey Veronica (her full name) is really bringing a lot of joy to me.

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Audrey!!!
You are luscious!!!
:kiss2:
Thank you!!!

Lovely new ring!

What a fun and beautiful collection you have. I bet its a joy deciding which one to wear each day.
I truly appreciate the compliment! And yes, I smile pretty big when I open my jewelry box. I love how each piece has its own story.

She’s fantastic - and I LOVE your video with the color comparisons! I have a N pendant in a yg bezel. I love her! What a beautiful collection you have - thank you for sharing!
I’m so glad you liked that video! It was very interesting to make. I never thought I’d be one to have the ability because I didn’t know pre-PS the beauty of old cut warm stones. And thank you for the sweet words of compliment!

What a beautiful collection!!!
Thank you so much!!

+ a billion!
Awww… thank you!!!

Omgoodness! Audrey! Is! Spectacular!! I love her and her home! So happy for you!! ❤️

And can I just say….your collection is **chef’s kiss** perfection! Swoon!
So sweet of you to say!! Really appreciate you!

Beautiful transitional, and WOW what a collection! I have no idea how you decide what to wear everyday, as they are all gorgeous. I've always admired your pear ring (and have it saved as inspiration for a CS I have) but didn't realize how worthy her competition is!
Oh, my pear ring will always be my true treasure. I’m glad you find her inspiration worthy. Means a lot! And thank you for the compliments!!

OK, so I'm putting up out there that your collection is on my Top Ten List.

You made this scruffy little English girl PROPERLY dribble with your video commentary on those beauties!
Seriously? *wipes tears* I never thought I’d be anyone’s top ten with all of the beautiful pieces so many other have. That is truly amazing. Thank you!!!

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
Gorg!!!!!!! Would you ever do an all yellow gold or all rose gold setting??
Thank you!! And I do have a yellow gold idea brewing in my head but for my first colored stone! As for rose gold, I realized after buying my O/P that isn’t not for me. (I’ll be selling that one, along with my AVC soon.)

You’ve got your own fancy GIA color grading set right there! :kiss2:
Hahahahaha!!! Yes!!!

I mean, it is just liquid stunning perfection. See how the facets under the table are never all on or all off? That is so rare in shallow transitional stones. It's like sunlight glinting off water. Basically a perfect stone, I love the size on your hand, and... ::chef's kiss:: the setting is absurdly perfect :kiss2:
I actually shared your comment with my husband to remind him of what an amazing find Audrey is. LOL! Thank you so much for saying all of that. I truly appreciate it. And here is another short video that really highlights what you described.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So, so pretty! Another beautiful ring for your collection!!!

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
Good morning!!! ;-)

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@RetroQT, LOVE your new diamond and ring!! The stone is gorgeous and I just love the setting. Looks big and right at home on your hand, many congrats!!

Sparkledrops

Brilliant_Rock
Such a stunning collection! It's so fun to look at your beauties!

Ol-Blue

Shiny_Rock
Your new ring is just stunning!! I love your whole collection, amazing

And Look! We are ring friends, lol. The ring just below yours is the one I happened to buy last month!! (Terrible pic I took a screen shot of the video) :mrgreen:
FC849C9B-45F4-4DCD-9279-47990DDB8B95.jpeg

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
oof..she is just stunning. Congratulations wear her in glorious health :)

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
@RetroQT, LOVE your new diamond and ring!! The stone is gorgeous and I just love the setting. Looks big and right at home on your hand, many congrats!!
Thank you so much! I know I was originally hoping to find over 3ct, but honestly I am thankful for her size. She is perfect and I'm thrilled with her. And I am over the moon with the setting too.

Such a stunning collection! It's so fun to look at your beauties!
I appreciate that so much, thank you!!

Your new ring is just stunning!! I love your whole collection, amazing

And Look! We are ring friends, lol. The ring just below yours is the one I happened to buy last month!! (Terrible pic I took a screen shot of the video) :mrgreen:
FC849C9B-45F4-4DCD-9279-47990DDB8B95.jpeg
WOW! That's the coolest thing. Look at us, ring bling buddies. LOL!

I can’t stop staring at this!!!
:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

oof..she is just stunning. Congratulations wear her in glorious health :)
Thank you so much! I plan to, for as long as I can. ;)2

Gorgeous, and what a classic setting! Congrats!
Thank you! It all came together so perfectly. I feel very blessed.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new ring and your whole collection is just breathtaking.
It's a chunky facet-fest and I LOVE them all!!! :appl:

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
Your new ring and your whole collection is just breathtaking.
It's a chunky facet-fest and I LOVE them all!!! :appl:

Thank you so much!!!!

And for those that have asked how I decide which one to wear, check out my latest reel… :lol-2:

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
Many happy congratulations on acquiring Audrey Veronica! And thank you for the amazing photos of your collection, as well. What a treat to see so much chunky gorgeousness all in one video/photo! :kiss2:

Plus I love how you "choose" what to wear. LOL! That question was top of my mind, too. :lol:

ETA: Your avatar picture showcases my two fave rings of yours—that's a total eye-candy avatar for me! Thank you!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a gorgeous collection you have!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results