shape
carat
color
clarity

Labs/MMDs Wish List

Lisag103

Shiny_Rock
Ok so I have already gotten my oval halo and shared prong band. Next up I want to get earrings it wont be for another few months as I'm getting them for my birthday. I was thinking small like each one 0.3 maybe but now I'm thinking maybe 0.5 so 1 carat total, we will see!

After that I dont have a lot on my list (but am open to suggestions ha ha) but I am thinking I want to get another upgrade for my 20th wedding anniversary (which is 4 years away) and want to go three stone and big so will keep my eyes peeled for any 2+ carat bargains in the meantime ha ha!!

sparklythings12

Rough_Rock
What a cool thread!!

1) An AVR (Heritage), 1.25+ Ct in a halo (hopefully my e-ring)
2) An AVC in a K/L color, maybe set in rose gold somehow, 1.75+ ct
3) A 2+ ct MRB
4) A tennis bracelet, 3-4 cts
5) wedding band designed by Distictive Gems to go with #1

I am borderline obsessed with anything Jonathan makes, and wish I had all the disposable income to constantly have one of these projects going :D

Kasey Bug

Shiny_Rock
Fun! Reminds me a little bit of this thread:
https://www.pricescope.com/communit...reset-projects-are-you-thinking-about.257042/

When Bloomie’s was having the deep LB sales in the spring I was dreaming up tons of projects — an eternity band with the 0.25ct blue rounds, maybe a three-stone ring with cushion cuts. I almost pulled the trigger on their pink halo earrings. But honestly I tend to wear the same simple pieces every day, or no jewelry at all, so I decided to finally make a PS account and chat about jewelery instead of collecting a bunch more pieces I wouldn’t wear.

Right now I’m keeping an eye on this ring (I don’t have any rose cut diamonds):
https://www.newworlddiamonds.com/co...s/diamonds-ring-455558?variant=29550627422275

And toying with the idea of two bezel-set tennis bracelets. And of course I’m keeping up with the 2ctw stud earring conversations on this forum! I just had a 1ctw pair made from LB stones during the Bloomie’s sales that I’ve been wearing everyday. I thought about going up to 2ctw at that time but settled on 1ctw and I’m really happy with that choice. They are a perfect size for me for daily wear and I love them.

Lightbox at Bloomingdalesis having a sale right now, $25 off every +100 spent. I just purchased 2-1 ct pendants to make into diamond studs.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
After ogling at the latest awards pics, I need some statement pieces, such as necklaces and pendants!

DK :lol-2:

pinklemonadegurl

Shiny_Rock
I would love a larger carat weight tennis bracelet. Maybe a killer rock....

I have 4 ctw Lightbox round brilliant stud earrings. I am very pleased with their performance given the price(just over 3k set in 14k). I am currently having a five stone band made by a local jeweler, with James Allen heart and arrows, E colour( I believe?) LGDs. As a single mom, breast cancer survivor, I am treating myself as I can afford to with what we love the most here-sparklies :)

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Nontraditional: Hot pink 5mm mrb, cool cuts like jubilee and faceted beads, diamonds that are magnetic and glow-in-the-dark.

Traditional: Probably a five stone band. A heart. Am thinking about using LGD as side stones for resets, specifically three-stones. Still debating how much money if any to spend on large LGDs that won’t get much wear — they would be fun to stare at while still being cheaper than EGD… but they still aren’t free. :)

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have i missed this thread
How could i have forgotten it ?
58941943-girl-blonde-ring-big-diamond-cartoon-illustration.jpg

:lol-2:

Again, I am looking for convertible brooch/pendant to maximise usage.

I have a set of Ruby cabs given to me by my mum, and they are likely to be set in a brooch/pendant of some sort of flower design. This one is unlikely to have LGDs though.

DK :))

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
My most humble apologies if i have mentioned this on this thread before

but once ive completed most of my to-do list with my repairs and alterations i want to get a replacement for the centre stone
i got this ring on trade- me (nz ebay).it was being sold on behalf of an insurance company - it was a paid out claim that had been recovered
It was NZ$750

I do wonder what the original owner had done with the centre diamond?
Maybe a pendent

i did like the topaz but it has a humongous window that bugs me

Also i now suffer from diamond shrinkage syndrome
It used to look so big to me

Anyway when i got it sized i got a quote from the mall jewler it originally came from for a replacement centre stone

Now i know just a little bit more about dismonds i know i can do better than that !
Im more than happy to go lab
then i can get some bigger earrings :lickout:
(I have DDS on my tiny ones)

Attachments

• 20220331_210138.jpg
    20220331_210138.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 15

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
:lol-2:

Again, I am looking for convertible brooch/pendant to maximise usage.

I have a set of Ruby cabs given to me by my mum, and they are likely to be set in a brooch/pendant of some sort of flower design. This one is unlikely to have LGDs though.

Wow !
A new brooch creations
That is so excitting DK :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I searched and could not find a similar thread dedicated for Labs/MMDs, so let's play and take me down this rabbit hole even further! :lol-2:

I have contemplated having Moissy versions for these items, however, Labs/MMDs are within my reach (within reason), and thought, why not?!

In no particular order, all in WG:
  1. Stud earrings, anything, like snowflakes, hearts, drawing pins, no more than 12mm in diameter (I have one pair on order, 6-stone Marquise flower design, my first lab/MMD purchase)
  2. Earring jackets with larger stones than the ones I currently have for my near 1cttw studs
  3. 2cttw MRB studs for my larger earring jackets
  4. A pair of pears about 8 x 5mm to be set as interchangeable drops with my huggie earrings
  5. A 1ct OEC as a ring
  6. A DBTY bracelet with 13 stations with 4-5mm MRB stones
  7. A 1ct heart as a ring, with a deep pink CS halo (I shall post the inspiration pic later, as I cannot attach existing pics that I have already uploaded to PS in a new thread)
  8. A 6-7mm MRB to be set as a pendant that I have in mind (I'll post the inspiration pic later)
The above are all realistically achievable for me over a period of time. :))

The following are more dreams in the sizable lottery-win territory :Up_to_something: :lol-2: :
a) A 4-5ct heart as a single pendant
b) Whatever is the minimum size of an Octavia that Yoram would accept as a custom project, either as a ring or a pendant

Fans of labs/MMDs, please let your desires run wild and post your ideas and projects, thanks in advance.

Have you got any of these ?
Or has the stupid pandemic got in the way ?

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow !
A new brooch creations
That is so excitting DK :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

It's got to be a brooch/pendant, as I can't think of how to set the set of Ruby cabs in a ring, as they are not evenly sized.

Most likely a spray of flowers with metal only stems and leaves, surrounded by a paved diamond circle. May have paved diamond stems and leaves if I can afford it.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's got to be a brooch/pendant, as I can't think of how to set the set of Ruby cabs in a ring, as they are not evenly sized.

Most likely a spray of flowers with metal only stems and leaves, surrounded by a paved diamond circle. May have paved diamond stems and leaves if I can afford it.

That sounds ....
Like i want one ! :kiss2: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :kiss2:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you got any of these ?
Or has the stupid pandemic got in the way ?

I have a few pairs of LGD earrings, that's as far as I got so far.

The next one is also earrings, in the form of drops for my tiny earth-mined diamond huggies using the 6 x 4mm LGDs I purchased from another PSer.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results