shape
carat
color
clarity

Lab Sapphire Ring

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
My mom has requested a lab sapphire ring for her bday. I don’t have much time so I’m kind of looking for something ready made. Any suggestions on places to look?

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How about Etsy?

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
How about Etsy?
I’ve looked but I was mainly looking for specific vendors on there that people have had good experiences with.

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Manor Jewels on Instagram (www.manorjewels.com) has this synth. color change (blue/purple/pink) step cut heart ring. Sz 6.5 $239. I've purchased from her a couple times. Quick ship and have been happy with the items.
Screenshot_20230111_032606_Instagram.jpg

Double E

Brilliant_Rock
A bit different view here. I believe it doesn't cause too much time & hassle to have David Klass to make a ring and set a stone from Gene at Precision Gem if you are not looking for a ring of a highly specific design.

They are both responsive, good quality (Precision cut with wide range of lab stone options & quality settings). Plus There seems to be a little discount from David using Gene's stone, you may check again with Gene to be sure.

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
A bit different view here. I believe it doesn't cause too much time & hassle to have David Klass to make a ring and set a stone from Gene at Precision Gem if you are not looking for a ring of a highly specific design.

They are both responsive, good quality (Precision cut with wide range of lab stone options & quality settings). Plus There seems to be a little discount from David using Gene's stone, you may check again with Gene to be sure.

Maybe another time but her birthday is the 17th. She just told me of this request yesterday.

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Manor Jewels on Instagram (www.manorjewels.com) has this synth. color change (blue/purple/pink) step cut heart ring. Sz 6.5 $239. I've purchased from her a couple times. Quick ship and have been happy with the items.
Screenshot_20230111_032606_Instagram.jpg

I’ll check her out but the ring isn’t really my mom’s style.

Grymera

Shiny_Rock
I’d reach out to jellylabgem on Instagram and see what they have in stock. They just posted some lovely bezel rings with lab pads in them. They tend to keep a good stock of items ready to go. If you ordered today, it might get here in time. My last periwinkle lab sapphire purchase from them was super smooth and easy.
312C916B-7E52-43DD-B905-6A156FF388C8.jpeg

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
I’d reach out to jellylabgem on Instagram and see what they have in stock. They just posted some lovely bezel rings with lab pads in them. They tend to keep a good stock of items ready to go. If you ordered today, it might get here in time. My last periwinkle lab sapphire purchase from them was super smooth and easy.
312C916B-7E52-43DD-B905-6A156FF388C8.jpeg

Can you check the name? That doesn’t come up on instagram

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results