shape
carat
color
clarity

Lab-Grown Marketing: Multifaceted Messaging - Rap article

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade

"RAPAPORT... When lab-grown diamonds first started to make noise in the consumer jewelry market, much of the marketing power driving them forward was about cutting through the confusion. Are they real? Why do they cost so much? Why should I buy them? Shoppers had questions, and the only way to make sales was to answer them clearly, concisely, repetitively and in unison.
Penelope%20Cruz%20x%20Atelier%20Swarovski%20Fine%20Jewelry%202%20250.jpg
The messages have started to hit home, bolstered by strategic celebrity product placements and collaborations. Stars such as Lady Gaga and Emma Watson have worn them on the red carpet, while actress Penelope Cruz teamed up with Atelier Swarovski to create her own collection...............

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Interesting article, thanks for posting! :)

Looks like experimentation with cheaper rough has created another variation on the MRB (which has been raised on here previously as a possibility):

At ALTR, the choice is not necessarily about size, but about increased quality. The fully integrated supplier has launched what it calls “the most hypnotic diamond you’ve ever seen”: the ALTR X. It features one of the brand’s 48 patented cuts, with 10 hearts and arrows and a light refraction of more than 97%

I wonder if the 97% quoted is in one position or during movement?

I hope we see more interesting new cuts coming through!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results