shape
carat
color
clarity

Lab diamond search service requested

free-user

Rough_Rock
I'm having an exceptional hard time finding a solid very little bow tie effect pear lab diamond for a necklace. Can I enlist everyone on here to help me please?

Need under 1.5k usd. Gcal only. H to e color. As long as it's eye clean. Near Ideal spec cut small to to bow tie effect. Thanks!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you had a look at Rarecarat?

Pulls various vendors into one search tool!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's hard to tell with the different lighting environments, but these look promising to my eyes:

(Same stone, different vendors)

(Not sure if this has Bowtie but the video is from an Octonus machine, as developed by @Serg on here! Looks like they've used the 'maximum fire' setting, lol.)

There are a few more on there - select your criteria and then select the option to view with pictures (so the button with four squares instead of three lines) and it's easier to sift out bowtie issues more quickly.

Mlh

Brilliant_Rock
What about Jonathan at distinctive gems? He has a diamond concierge service. Maybe he can help you.

free-user

Rough_Rock
It's hard to tell with the different lighting environments, but these look promising to my eyes:

(Same stone, different vendors)

(Not sure if this has Bowtie but the video is from an Octonus machine, as developed by @Serg on here! Looks like they've used the 'maximum fire' setting, lol.)

There are a few more on there - select your criteria and then select the option to view with pictures (so the button with four squares instead of three lines) and it's easier to sift out bowtie issues more quickly.

What do you think of the one I found. Round diamonds are easy to find super ideals but pears I'm so clueless so some input would be appreciated. Ty

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results