shape
carat
color
clarity

Lab Diamond Earrings Bought in the UK

ThiaChelf

Shiny_Rock
My studs come today! But I dont get off till 5 ugh.

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
My 1 ct pair shipped!!! Before my second pair of 0.25 ct did from JA even. Im seriously (like probably will) considering getting my ears pierced a 4th time today. So I could eventually have my 1 ct, my half ct, and both pairs of 0.25 cts in my ears.

@ThiaChelf Did you get the 1ct on sale at JA?

Pearl19

Shiny_Rock
I've just collected my earrings after the re-set. They look lovely in their new low profile 4-prong mounts. The ladies in the jeweller's were all saying how incredibly sparkly they are. They now sit nicely on the ear and I don't even need my jumbo backs.

Attachments

• diamond er 250920-1009-2.jpg
    diamond er 250920-1009-2.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 11

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
I've just collected my earrings after the re-set. They look lovely in their new low profile 4-prong mounts. The ladies in the jeweller's were all saying how incredibly sparkly they are. They now sit nicely on the ear and I don't even need my jumbo backs.

What a difference! They look fantastic!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Much nicer than the original settings IMHO, enjoy! :kiss2:

I have recently gone down the lab/MMD rabbit hole myself, no rescuing required, not yet! :lol-2:

DK :))

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock

They look fantastic! Thank you for taking us along on your journey! Enjoy your beautiful earrings!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results