Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Lab Diamond Earrings Bought in the UK

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
My 1 ct pair shipped!!! Before my second pair of 0.25 ct did from JA even. Im seriously (like probably will) considering getting my ears pierced a 4th time today. So I could eventually have my 1 ct, my half ct, and both pairs of 0.25 cts in my ears.
@ThiaChelf Did you get the 1ct on sale at JA?

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
I've just collected my earrings after the re-set. They look lovely in their new low profile 4-prong mounts. The ladies in the jeweller's were all saying how incredibly sparkly they are. They now sit nicely on the ear and I don't even need my jumbo backs.
What a difference! They look fantastic!

dk168

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've just collected my earrings after the re-set. They look lovely in their new low profile 4-prong mounts. The ladies in the jeweller's were all saying how incredibly sparkly they are. They now sit nicely on the ear and I don't even need my jumbo backs.
Much nicer than the original settings IMHO, enjoy! :kiss2:

I have recently gone down the lab/MMD rabbit hole myself, no rescuing required, not yet! :lol-2:

DK :))

123ducklings

Shiny_Rock
They look fantastic! Thank you for taking us along on your journey! Enjoy your beautiful earrings!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Diamond Station Tennis Bracelet
    Diamond Station Tennis Bracelet
    What is PriceScope?
    What is PriceScope?
    What is Diamond Color?
    What is Diamond Color?

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.