shape
carat
color
clarity

LA/ San Gabriel Valley Brides Please Help With Dentist / Hair Colorist Reccomendations!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jar086

Rough_Rock
So I orginally posted this in LIW, but Keepingthefaith21 suggested that you ladies(and gentlemen) might be better to ask!

Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated!

My boyfriend and I have picked out and ordered a ring!!!

This of course got me thinking about how I’d really like to have my teeth whitened, just a bit. (I know this is very superficial, but all the cool kids are doing it! ) I am also really in need of a serious cleaning and family dentist (who maybe I haven''t seen in a few... years out of sheer laziness) will take 3 months to get a cleaning appointment, in the middle of a workday.

Long story short: I am in desperate need of a good dentist. I live in the San Gabriel Valley Area of the Greater Los Angeles Area. I am not too far from Pasadena.

I would really prefer if a dentist is available on weekends or open until at least 6pm so I can minimize work time missed. I don''t necessarily need a cosmetic dentist, just someone gentle, honest, skilled, and nice. Not too concerned about cost. I''ve tried several popular listing websites that feature ratings but it’s very hard to tell if someone is actually good because many dentists have just 1 or no reviews. I decided to try posting here since you ladies (and gentlemen) seem to have an answer to just about everything.

And while I am at it, does anyone know a good hair colorist/stylist in the area? I can''t have him propose to me while I have 2 inches (eeek ) of roots. (Tax refund is on the way so I''m pretty open on cost).

(I should add that my boyfriend couldn''t care less about teeth whitening or highlights, but I do!)

Thank you for taking the time to read my post!!

jar086

Rough_Rock
Excuse my faux pas..I did not mean to limit this post to brides (I got confused about where I was posting, lol), I would LOVE everyone''s advice, my apolgies!!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Just want to say hi... I live in the area, but my dentist office hour is as bad as yours. So it wouldn''t work for you.

I don''t remember the name of the place, but I had my hair dye at this one salon in the building at the corner of Garvey and Altantic (where Empress Harbor Restaurant is). I used Amy. She did a good job. I got highlight and lowlight.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results