shape
carat
color
clarity

L diamond in G/H halo- yes, I did it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mtjoya

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful diamond! Luff your ring!

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/15/2009 12:31:04 AM
Author: oneandahalfrock
All the way around
1.gif

ALLAROUND389.jpg

6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
I love it!!! Look at the beautiful engraving!!! What a stunning ring! THank you for posting these pictures :) YUM!!!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Lula

Ideal_Rock
It''s perfect! I love your ring from every angle -- congratulations!

And, oneandahalfrock, you are giving me the inspiration I need to put my M in a halo surrounded by whiter stones -- love the look!!

oneandahalfrock

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/15/2009 12:37:22 PM
Author: sarap333
It''s perfect! I love your ring from every angle -- congratulations!

And, oneandahalfrock, you are giving me the inspiration I need to put my M in a halo surrounded by whiter stones -- love the look!!
Aww, Amethyste is starting a whole movement of warm diamonds in white halos over here
2.gif

Thanks again- I love the way it turned out too... lol, the only thing that someone annoys me, but is a little funny, is this little halo is getting more compliments than my bigger, whiter, much higher clarity original e-ring... LOL, what the heck?
3.gif

Please post some settings your considering- I''d love to see what you end up doing with your ''M''...

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
oneandahalfrock,

LOVE IT! She is a beauty in that halo! Great choice, congratulations.

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/15/2009 1:01:06 PM

It's perfect! I love your ring from every angle -- congratulations!

Aww, Amethyste is starting a whole movement of warm diamonds in white halos over here
2.gif

Thanks again- I love the way it turned out too... lol, the only thing that someone annoys me, but is a little funny, is this little halo is getting more compliments than my bigger, whiter, much higher clarity original e-ring... LOL, what the heck?
3.gif

Please post some settings your considering- I'd love to see what you end up doing with your 'M'...

LOL -- I've drooled over photos of your beautiful original e-ring! It's a stunner. But it is ironic that the L is getting so much attention. Maybe it's because we're more willing to take some style risks with the lower color stones -- unusual settings, mixing colors of stones, mixing metals?

Yes, Amethyste you have certainly started a trend on PS.
36.gif

I contacted Wink about a custom designed halo for my M (I was too nervous about sizing a halo setting I found in a local B&M up 2+ sizes, so it's back to the drawing board). I'll post a thread on RT about it.

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
I got my future-wife a L color and it was lovely. She LOVES it.. Congrats on your new ring.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Lovely ring!!! What a pretty L!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! Happy Anniversary.

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/15/2009 1:01:06 PM

It's perfect! I love your ring from every angle -- congratulations!

2.gif

3.gif

Please post some settings your considering- I'd love to see what you end up doing with your 'M'...

OH NO!!! I started a movement?! Run .. RUN while you can!!! It's dangerous I'm telling you!!!!
You are so cute hehe....

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful, congrats!!!!!
36.gif

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Its beautiful! Defiance rules!
36.gif
36.gif

oneandahalfrock

Shiny_Rock
Okay, I''ve officially spent the last of my jewelry budget for the year!
I got a curved band to go with my halo.
It''s .17 ctw, platinum with millegrain borders- I think it''s a pretty good match.
4.gif

I might have gone a bit over board with pictures since it was the last of my jewelry budget, so forgive
12.gif

anyways, hope you enjoy!

908IMG_1002.jpg

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring and that band goes perfectly with it. Enjoy your new rings!!!!

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
oh my!!!! That is soooo pretty dear!!!! Are you in love with your set? I know I am!!! :)

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Sorry I''ve got to repeat myself but it looks like you are wearing a sunflower to me. It is soooo lovely!!!!! Very pretty setting design. I"m also liking the curve band. Just gorgeous.
36.gif

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Pretty! Clean I1s like yours are my favorite clarity, and I love the engraving!

Lula

Ideal_Rock
I love the L, I love the halo setting, and I love the curved band, too! It looks perfect. And I''m not even a fan of curved bands!

oneandahalfrock

Shiny_Rock
Thanks again for all the kind comments- it''s been so nice to see all the warmer color stones out here lately...
Definitely breaks the stereotype about all ''pretty'' diamonds being white or fancy colors
5.gif

brilliance4me

Shiny_Rock
your L is Lux-ur-eee-us.

I also have a I1 mine is a k color.

Your are right! Warmer colors need luv too
emwink.gif

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
I just have to say that your wedding band is a perfect match for your e-ring. I really love the look!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results