shape
carat
color
clarity

KristyDarling''s 3-stone by Leon Mege

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
[munching away on chicken tamale]

Thank you guys! Your words mean a lot to me. There are so many nice people here on the boards and it''s great that we can all share in each other''s jewelry joy! I can''t believe that this ring is actually mine. Truly, my dream ring. And take a look at it compared to the ring in my avatar. What a difference a setting and some sidestones make, eh??

I adore this ring, it makes my heart flutter, but I''m so afraid to wear it out in public! I remember feeling the same way when I first got this stone in the solitaire setting. I was really embarrassed to be waving that thing around. I think deep down, I just feel that maybe I don''t deserve this. Like I haven''t "earned" it yet and therefore I''m like an impostor! Weird feelings. Hopefully like last time, those feelings will wear off and I''ll get so used to wearing it out that I won''t give it a second thought.

And no, I don''t plan to wear a wedding band with it. I might wear a band on my right ring finger though, but I doubt I''ll do that much. :)

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
KRISTY!! diamond sacrilege.

you MUST wear that ring proudly and also tell your friends and family that the stones are REAL. it''s insane for you not to feel like you deserve it. you totally do and i''m sure your husband would agree or else he wouldn''t be so supportive of your insanity (just like mine is of mine because he knows this makes me really happy)...

more pictures!! i just posted a few more of my ''semi-big J'' in my old thread...gosh this new camera is just divine. i can''t WAIT til thursday!!!!!!!!!!

but until then you must post more pictures of your amazing new bling to tide me over, it''s just spectacular.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Honey, wear it out, by happy with your super fabulous ring. Don''t worry about what others think. (hugs) You are a sweet lady and deserve to be happy.

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It''s gorgeous! Enjoy~!
36.gif

Diam100

Shiny_Rock
No, No NO... This can not be a "Closet Diamond!"
9.gif
Your Ring is spectacular Kristy, please wear it in good health & be proud - YOU do deserve it!

Now excuse me while I pass-out from blingage...PLUNK..

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Mara and Mat. [blush] I know I exhibit diamond-sacreligious behavior. But you and Diamondfan are helping me to get rid of that neurosis and just be my sweet self.
12.gif
Thanks again!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Cutey and Diam!
1.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Perfection!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH MY
23.gif
..KD it is just spectacular. I was wondering how in the world Leon was going to get all that diamond on one small 3 1/2 finger and I can''t beleive how amazing it looks, and HUGE. You must wear it proudly, especially for those of us who are currently diamond less
2.gif
. It really is just divine..definitely more pics when you get a chance
1.gif

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
KD - OHMYGOD!!!!! The ring is sooooooooooooo beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the window ledge shot - it''s perfection!!

More pictures, more pictures!! I hope you are so happy with it!!

36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

In one word, spectacular! I adore your new setting
emthup.gif

cheers--Sharon

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
How lovely!!! I think I''m blind now
30.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
okay now that you got some food into you...out into the sun with you Kristy! must have more eye-candy. normal day schnormal day!!!

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
honey, you are helping me more than you know!
In one hour I will pick up my new 1.2 G and I have all the same weirdo feelings!! (It is just too beautiful for little ole me!)

I know it''s not easy wearing these big beautiful diamonds, but someone''s gotta do it!

You are the woman for the job!

And I, for one, admire your courage and grace under the pressure of that amazing ring!
Go forth proudly!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I didn''t think you could make a perfect specimen MORE perfect, but you managed to do it! I just love the new setting and the size of the pears relative to the center stone. Divine! Please indulge us with more pictures...
30.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Oh Kristy, you''re right...It is too big. Mail it to me!!! Haha Just kidding!!! That ring is perfection! DH is home today (we''re packing and moving) and I called him in to show him. Even Mr. Notsoimpressedwithdiamonds thought it was impressive. How does it feel on??? Is it comfy? I usually think more is more so you should have a wband made with at least 5, .5 stones for fancy evenings-hehe! Ooooohhhhhhh!!! So excited for you KD!

diamond_quester

Shiny_Rock
Whoo hoo!
36.gif

Beautiful diamonds, Leon''s work is marvelous, and ring fits your finger just right. I''m so glad you have your perfect ring now.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, one and all! I'm basking in the glow of PS admiration!

Yes, this ring is INCREDIBLY light and comfortable! The shank pinches down into a soft knife-edge on either side of the stones, but it doesn't bother my neighboring fingers at all. The inside of the shank (side that is above my palm) is nice and rounded. Very comfy! And the pears are angled in order to fit across my finger, but not in a wierdly steep way or anything. Leon was able to work his magic and get the proportions/angles JUST right!

It's still cloudy here.
39.gif
I really want to see it sparkle in the sunshine! (and take pics for you all, of course)

orangevixen

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
holy mother of #&%!!!!!! wow, you are one lucky lady. wear it with pride!!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
ok in leiu of sunny shots, how about some closeup of side views?? we wanna see that fabulous side view.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/28/2006 4:46:37 PM
Author: Mara
ok in leiu of sunny shots, how about some closeup of side views?? we wanna see that fabulous side view.
You mean like shots of the side profile, the basket part?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
yeah!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I took these two before but didn''t post them.

Sillsideangled.JPG

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
One more for now. Come out, sun, come out!!!

Sillsideup.JPG

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your beautiful new ring!
36.gif

Wear it in happiness and the best of health.

quote: (funny how life's little necessities take a backseat to diamonds!) Isn't that the truth?!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Don''t be afraid to wear it. Wear it with pride girl!! You do deserve this ring. Now post more pics!!!!
3.gif

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif

There are no words, it is just magnificent!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
love, love, love the side view..it is one of my all time favorite..it just perfect. I''m soooo glad you went with the bigger pears..

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on a stunning 3 stone ring!
30.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
All I can say is .......WOW! That''s beautiful!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results