shape
carat
color
clarity

Kraiko 18K and diamond earrings from Pearlmans!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hrose

Shiny_Rock
i really like the design and size! do you have a link? i couldn''t find them on the website but now i''m thinking about those instead of studs!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/31/2010 8:00:29 PM
Author: hrose
i really like the design and size! do you have a link? i couldn''t find them on the website but now i''m thinking about those instead of studs!
Hi Hrose, I don''t think they are up on the site any more... but I''m sure that if you call Pearlmans and ask about them (you can refer them to this post or just say "Gypsy''s Katzo Earrings") they will be able to help you directly!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
They''re beautiful, Gypsy!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! Yay for a new treat!!!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Hi Gypsy! They look great on you. I had seen the earrings on Pearlman''s website and thought they were gorgeous. I''m so glad that you got them. You are a lucky duck that you also get to have those plus your future studs.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh they''re lovely! So delicate
30.gif

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
ooh love them.

I''ve seen a pair in person that were almost exact and considered them. Great choice. Look lovely on your ears.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Lovely!!!!!!!!!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooh, LOVE!!!
30.gif

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice Gypsy! They remind me of the Tiffany lace
1.gif

congrats
36.gif

upgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Gypsy they''re just lovely! They look so nice on you. And what a fabulous husband to understand the needs for these and studs!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy, they are just beautiful, and they look so good on you!!! And btw, your husband is a VERY wise man!!
2.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very very cool. They look just perfect on your ears! TFS.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! Enjoy them!

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Classic and perfect!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I love these!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I admired these a while on Pearlman''s site--glad they found a good home!

cheers--Sharon

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Gypsy, they are gorgeous! Wear them in good health and enjoy! I can''t wait to see them at the next GTG! They really do give lots-o-coverage, love that!
30.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Everyone... thank you!!! The studs will be down the road, I''ve slated them for next year, because I want another ring this year, and maybe some color (there are gemstones in the mail NOW so that I can look them over!
36.gif
). But I do feel that studs are a necessity, just because I want a ton of jackets to wear with them and accessorize them with. And DH understands that (although the mention of ''a ton of jackets'' had him feeling faint. Plus I''m not looking for anything huge just .8-1.0 ctw K SI. But it is really nice of him. I do enjoy these a lot, I actually forgot to put them in today and my ears are cold! :)

I will be wearing at our next GTG
31.gif
and can''t wait to see everyone else''s new bling.

acebruin

Brilliant_Rock
very cute!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
27.gif

cartier ..blerg ... studs ... tilt ... custom ... ack .... beep boop *grind to a halt*

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/2/2010 4:09:01 PM
Author: decodelighted
27.gif

cartier ..blerg ... studs ... tilt ... custom ... ack .... beep boop *grind to a halt*
Deco, I have to admit, I thought the same thing...but I thought I''d let you say it.
9.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
27.gif

Actually Adwar has some that are A LOT closer than these are-- let me know if you want the item number and I'll dig it up. But the shape is there. Would you believe I didn't realize it until I had them in my hands. The pic from Pearlmans is so magnified and out of context that it's hard to get that image. But yeah, if you add milgrain or lotus type details and make the shape longer, not as Alhambra shaped they would be very close. I do love them. And can now tell you that .30 carat total weight is a great amount of bling. What can I say, you got great taste in bling. I don't even own any milgrain and I thought about getting one similar to your studs!

Thank you DS and Ace.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/2/2010 11:35:53 PM
Author: Gypsy
27.gif

Actually Adwar has some that are A LOT closer than these are-- let me know if you want the item number and I''ll dig it up. But the shape is there. Would you believe I didn''t realize it until I had them in my hands. The pic from Pearlmans is so magnified and out of context that it''s hard to get that image. But yeah, if you add milgrain or lotus type details and make the shape longer, not as Alhambra shaped they would be very close. I do love them. And can now tell you that .30 carat total weight is a great amount of bling. What can I say, you got great taste in bling. I don''t even own any milgrain and I thought about getting one similar to your studs!
Has Adwar knocked off the Cartier Inde Mysterieuse settings???? Has Jesus been getting my faxes?? Yours are totes TDF & look amazing on you. My jagged white-hot pangs of what might have been will fade with time I''m sure.
31.gif
11.gif

Tgal:
2.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Okay, I must have been in a cave on January 31st, because I totally missed you posting these! They look fantastic! And certainly do give a nod to a certain pair of cartier studs...
11.gif

Seriously though, the look gorgeous on you, and your DH deserved mad props for getting them! Can he talk to mine?
9.gif

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
They are very delicate and pretty but very substantial in the ear.
36.gif

L
30.gif
ve them.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
SO pretty!!!!!!!!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Gypsy they are very pretty and so perfect for everyday wear!!! Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results