shape
carat
color
clarity

Kraiko 18K and diamond earrings from Pearlmans!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
As ALWAYS (this will be my third purchase with them) the customer services is just spot on. We had a little miscommunications (our fault) and we emailed Bill and Julian about it, and BAM instant fix! Plus they rushed the order for my DH, a procrastinator, and wrapped the present for him, since he hates to wrap. As ALWAYS excellence from everyone on the Pearlmans Team.

I had my eye on these for.. a year now. But with everything else I didn''t get them. And I was saving for studs. But my DH knew I wanted these bad and said that ther is nothing wrong with me having studs and THESE (can''t argue with that). So... here they are.

They were actually a surprise because I thought I was going to get a lovely handbag from him, with assistance from Neatfreak''s impeccible handbag tastes, so when I saw the little box I starting getting tingles.

And they are perfect for everyday. They are high clarity and color (EF VS) .3- ctw bezeled in platinum (no allergies!) and have heavy friction backs (which are working out for me).

I couldn''t get too many good pictures but did promise I would get some up... so without further ado...

Earshot:

DSC00016LR.JPG

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s a pic of them on the box (sorry they were taken at night in my bedroom which casts an ecru glow over everything. The earrings are super whte and full of fire in person.

DSC00012GYP.JPG

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pearlman''s pic of the studs. THey are seriously well made and god, I adore platinum. If I lived closer to Pearman''s we''d be in big trouble. He''s got so much stuff I WANT, plus they just first class in everyway.

THANK YOU BILL AND JULLIAN. I ADORE MY EARRING!!!

07M28LKGYO.jpg

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
oooh GYPSY!

YUM!!

just so sweet and perfect for every day wear - yet ''just that little bit more special''. i love them - and the quality of those stones is obvious.

lucky girl!!

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Gypsy, these are beautiful. Pretty, delicate, yet substantial looking. What a lovely gift, you must be thrilled!
I love them, they look fantastic on your ear.

Jen

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy, those are super!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Those earrings are perfect for everyday wear! I love them.

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Great design and look great on.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Nice!!! They look great on you!!

redhead02

Shiny_Rock
Wow, what a lovely and unique design! I love delicate pieces like that. Enjoy them!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Love them Gypsy!!! ENJOY!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are delightful! I should really visit Pearlmans one of these days...

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love those, very pretty!

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
So so pretty!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty and they look perfect on your earlobes! I just love Pearlman''s - they are so nice and easy to work with.

Good for you and good for hubby - enjoy those beauties!

Gleam

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely! They''re the perfect size.
10.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Layla, I love them!!! They look great on you!!! Enjoy!!!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They''re very pretty Gypsy. I agree with whitby, they''re a great size to wear everyday.

I think those are very similar to the ones SDL had made for her daughter''s graduation (if my memory is correct).

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! You earrings look great on your ears!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I totally LOVE those earrings too! might have to add them to my wish list!!! they look fabulous on you!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Wow!! They are fabulous, Gypsy!!! Your DH is so sweet!!

stci

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/31/2010 3:40:48 PM
Author: chiquitapet
Wow!! They are fabulous, Gypsy!!! Your DH is so sweet!!
I agree! Congrats!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
came back for another look....

still wonderful. still love ''em...

9.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
So pretty! I bet they really give a good twinkle.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
fantastic! I love them!!!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

That''s one terrific hubby you''ve got there! (But you knew that...)

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Love them! Your hubby is a keeper for sure!
21.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone. Yeah, for the carat weight they pack a LOT of lobe coverage and bling, while still looking delicate. Which is great. Plus as whitby so eloquently put it... they are a little more special. I''ve been enjoying them a LOT as they just go with everything.

As for DH, yeah I kept expecting a big box that would fit a nice handbag in it. I did also get a FABULOUS pair of the SOFTEST and most COMFORTABLE shoes ever (Block London Flats) in purple from him, so I was POSITIVE I was going to get a lovely matching purple handbag. When I saw the size of the box though.... I knew he had been misdirecting my attention away from the bling! Smart man!

And of course, Pearlmans was just a dream... class operation, start to finish!

It made for a lovely Christmas, persent wise. And we had a lovely holiday in every other way too.

Thank you everyone!!! I just love sharing with you all, you make what is already something lovely and special, just that much more. Good stuff is always better when shared with ones good friends!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning Gypsy!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results