shape
carat
color
clarity

kinda mad at wf

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

evaldez

Shiny_Rock
grrrrr just my luck...just browsing wf homepage..and a pop up advertisement pops up saying 10% promotion..if i buy a aca diamond which i am and already wired money for the hold...i get 10% off my setting....so i emailed wf and inquired about it.. then they emailed me back saying there sorry i can''t get that promotion because my order was made before the promo.!..but my point is... i just have a deposit already in with wf for the diamond..my whole order is not paid in full yet..i would think they would honor it for me..

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Hmm, I have to agree that sucks and seems kind of unreasonable.

can you cancel and then order again?
3.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Call and ask for Debi.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/3/2009 8:50:11 PM
Author: strmrdr
Call and ask for Debi.

Ditto. WF is a great company with top notch customer service. This sounds silly to me and it would make sense for you to get the discount.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
I can understand that they are using the promotion to lure someone to buy both stone and setting from them. But you are an in-between situation as you haven't completed the transaction and received the product. I'd ask again.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/3/2009 8:46:32 PM
Author: icekid
Hmm, I have to agree that sucks and seems kind of unreasonable.

can you cancel and then order again?
3.gif
I would bring this up to them as an alternative if they refused to honour the discount. Not as a threat, just as your way of saving yourself money.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Agreed, you should check with Debi.
35.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Another ditto for calling Debi. Good luck!!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/3/2009 9:08:25 PM
Author: Kaleigh

Ditto :).

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/3/2009 9:16:36 PM
Author: Deelight

Date: 3/3/2009 9:08:25 PM
Author: Kaleigh

Ditto :).
Yip and best wishes, keep us posted!
1.gif

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Evaldez, I''m not sure who you''re working with presently, but I think there''s a mistake.

If full payment hasn''t been processed on this order (which it appears it hasn''t), you are eligible for discount.

If you let me know who you''ve been working with, I''ll make sure to follow through for you.

A quick reminder to everyone on these general types of things......where Debi is often not easily accessible, please do feel free to drop me an email or ask your s/a to refer you to me if you need something I can help with.

evaldez

Shiny_Rock
thankyou allison,
please do follow up for me because it didnt make sense...i was dealing with shandel.. yea i emailed her this afternoon and she clearly made it clear that my order was done before the promo..and i wasnt eligable for the discount.. no bad talk to shandel or wf..it just didnt make sense to me.. i would really really appreciate it allison.. they maybe have me under the name edwin.. thankyou again hope to hear from you soon

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
It seems like you''re getting it worked out!
1.gif

summertime

Shiny_Rock
I don''t mean to threadjack, but does anyone know if WF offers promotions like this very frequently? BF and I won''t be seriously ready to find a stone until May/June, so I was wondering if there might be anything available then...

evaldez

Shiny_Rock
i hope so i''m just waiting for allison from wf to reply back...

kroshka

Brilliant_Rock
I''m glad it looks like things are going to get sorted out for you evaldez. I had a somewhat similar disappointment with WF some time back.

Kroshka

evaldez

Shiny_Rock
i mos def understand...just didnt make sense right?...

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Yay Allison and WF. Hope it all get''s cleared up soon.

evaldez

Shiny_Rock
i hope she comes on tonight so she can see my response.. i dont have her direct email.. allison where are you hehehehe

kroshka

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/3/2009 11:51:54 PM
Author: evaldez
i mos def understand...just didnt make sense right?...
Definitely did not make sense and the hubby was upset.

Kroshka

evaldez

Shiny_Rock
yea maybe allison will see my reply''s tomorrow i hope so..

blastdoor

Shiny_Rock
hmm... glad to know things seems to be working out.. but actually, you really don't have to be "kinda mad" at anyone i think...

you were pretty happy with the price before the discount i assume? that's why you wired some money over to hold it in the first place, yes? so now if you do get the discount, its a bonus.. a great diamond AND a great deal... double gladness...

and if on the other hand the promotion came a week after you received your ring, you just missed the bonus, but you were not short-changed, right?

unless you were told about the promotion before anyone else and promised the discount, but wf refused to honor it after you wired your money over, then that's a totally different story, but i'm guessing that's not what's happening here, is it?

in my humble opinion, this is a happy and supportive community, and from what i see / experienced, the vendors are usually willing and accomodating.. so no worries... if i were a vendor, not just here but anywhere, and out to make a decent living by offering the best service i can, i wouldn't want anyone to be "kinda mad" at me.. so i'm guessing, simply by being "kinda wondering" or "kinda puzzled" would get me the exact same response from Alj or Debi... but that's just me... besides, being "mad" can't be too good for health right?
3.gif

anyway like i said, really glad for you that things seem to be working out... so all the best to you and what's to follow...
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif

just my 2-cents... seems to be running out of them real fast...
3.gif

Sharon101

Brilliant_Rock
I think that I would be kinda mad too, if I was in the posters shoes with being told no discount no way etc when it is clearly something that I am entitled to. .... fwiw.

In our business we would definately honour all exsisting offers especially those advertised publically.

I also dont enjoy reading condecending or higher than thou comments here.

evaldez

Shiny_Rock
thank you very much sharon!!!

blastdoor

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 12:33:54 AM
Author: Sharon101
I think that I would be kinda mad too, if I was in the posters shoes with being told no discount no way etc when it is clearly something that I am entitled to. .... fwiw.

In our business we would definately honour all exsisting offers especially those advertised publically.

hmmm.. yes mdm...

that would be a new word to me due to my shallow vocab but if i get it right.. hmm.. its not intentional in my earlier post, but point taken, and i will take note of that hence forth..
1.gif

however i would like to maintain my opinion if that is ok..

thank you too...
1.gif

Sharon101

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 12:54:57 AM
Author: blastdoor

Date: 3/4/2009 12:33:54 AM

hmmm.. yes mdm...

that would be a new word to me due to my shallow vocab but if i get it right.. hmm.. its not intentional in my earlier post, but point taken, and i will take note of that hence forth..
1.gif

however i would like to maintain my opinion if that is ok..

thank you too...
1.gif
Smiley faces dont make up for your rudeness.

And I guess from now on I know to skip your posts because they are a waste of time to me personally. To me an opinion is only as as good as the source.

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 12:00:41 AM
Author: evaldez
i hope she comes on tonight so she can see my response.. i dont have her direct email.. allison where are you hehehehe
Evaldez, I''m working on this for you, but with due respect please understand that it''s past midnight. There isn''t anyone in the office at this hour, so I cannot check on the terms of the promotion until tomorrow.

Please be patient while I check into the details; I will come back to you as soon as I have done a little homework.
1.gif

blastdoor

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 12:59:19 AM

Smiley faces dont make up for your rudeness.

And I guess from now on I know to skip your posts because they are a waste of time to me personally. To me an opinion is only as as good as the source.
hmmm... i am sorry you feel this way... i also did not intend to be rude.. as a matter of fact i always make it a point to rephrase myself before submitting to keep my words as lighthearted and non-conflicting as possible.. i guess it must''ve back-fired in this case...

nonetheless, i regret my words offended you, hence i do offer my apologies.. as well as to any other persons who felt offended by my posts..

and the smile is not a cover-up.. its a true expression of being happy to be here.. but i shall leave it out for this one..

evaldez

Shiny_Rock
i as the poster, i took offense i really did not like how you came about, like sharon says your future post will mos def be overlooked you are seriously a rude person! next time that you have something rude to say keep it to yourself i came to ps for friendly oppinions not to be scolded like a 10 year old.. about a situation i was dealt with.. such rude people i swear!!!!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
evaldez I just have to say when writing so many things get lost in translation, I know some of my posts have been misconstrued in the past and I have felt terrible about it apologised to the person who took it the wrong way and each have gone our merry way realising it was a misunderstanding. Blast didn''t mean to offend anyone when they made their post and apologised – coming on afterwards and calling them rude wasn’t really the nicest IMHO.

We all have differing opinions on this forum but that is one of the things that makes it a wonderful place
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results