shape
carat
color
clarity

kinda mad at wf

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okayyyy
Calm down everyone.
Fighting with each other is going to do 0 good here.
Sometime during normal business hours today we will have a resolution to this issue.
Given WF''s reputation I feel it will be resolved in a fair manner.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/4/2009 2:23:11 AM
Author: Deelight
evaldez I just have to say when writing so many things get lost in translation, I know some of my posts have been misconstrued in the past and I have felt terrible about it apologised to the person who took it the wrong way and each have gone our merry way realising it was a misunderstanding. Blast didn't mean to offend anyone when they made their post and apologised – coming on afterwards and calling them rude wasn’t really the nicest IMHO.

We all have differing opinions on this forum but that is one of the things that makes it a wonderful place
1.gif
Ditto Dee. I also believe Blast's post was taken out of context - its all fine guys.

Evaldez, don't worry, Allison will definitely look into this for you and as Storm says it will all be resolved in a fair manner!
35.gif

blastdoor

Shiny_Rock
i was apologizing for my choice of words offending Sharon, and anyone else who might be offended as well, either in this thread or any other, but I am hoping to maintain my opinion...

but having said that.. my opinion is actually more inclined towards.. "take it easy, don't be angry, don't be mad, things might not be too bad... and i'm sure wf will give you a good answer no matter what.." and i said that last part based on my own good experiences with wf... but i definitely do not intend to scold anyone...

especially not you Evaldez.. i have been following your other threads on this matter from earlier, and believe me, having just gone through the process of the marriage proposal myself, i have nothing but excitement and well wishes for you... and in this case, it includes "take it easy... don't be mad...", and when i said hope everything goes well, i truly meant it that way...

unfortunately somehow it backfired on me, and i got trashed... but that's cool, i thought i was trying to be light-hearted with a little humor, but i guess i wasn't any good at it, and people mis-read it as sarcasm (i'm guessing) and condescendency, so perhaps the trashing i got i deserve..

hmmm... and i might have been a little too stubborn for my own good...

anyway, this is your thread Evaldez, and this is a very happy time for you, and if i can't add any value to it then the least i can do is to not be a nuisance any further... so once more, my apology, this time to you Evaldez.. and all the best too...

and to Deelight and Karl, thank you...

ETA: and thank you to you too Lorelei.. sorry did not see your post when i was typing originally...

oldmancoyote

Brilliant_Rock
FWIW - Blastdoor: your post did not come down as condescending or sarcastic to me. It was matter of fact and a fair point of view on the issue. Having said that, it clearly rubbed some people the wrong way.

EValdez: I'm sure the issue will get resolved to your satisfaction. Best of luck for your engagement + life together!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/4/2009 3:54:41 AM
Author: blastdoor

i was apologizing for my choice of words offending Sharon, and anyone else who might be offended as well, either in this thread or any other, but I am hoping to maintain my opinion...

but having said that.. my opinion is actually more inclined towards.. ''take it easy, don''t be angry, don''t be mad, things might not be too bad... and i''m sure wf will give you a good answer no matter what..'' and i said that last part based on my own good experiences with wf... but i definitely do not intend to scold anyone...

especially not you Evaldez.. i have been following your other threads on this matter from earlier, and believe me, having just gone through the process of the marriage proposal myself, i have nothing but excitement and well wishes for you... and in this case, it includes ''take it easy... don''t be mad...'', and when i said hope everything goes well, i truly meant it that way...

unfortunately somehow it backfired on me, and i got trashed... but that''s cool, i thought i was trying to be light-hearted with a little humor, but i guess i wasn''t any good at it, and people mis-read it as sarcasm (i''m guessing) and condescendency, so perhaps the trashing i got i deserve..

anyway, this is your thread Evaldez, and this is a very happy time for you, and if i can''t add any value to it then the least i can do is to not be a nuisance any further... so once more, my apology, this time to you Evaldez.. and all the best too...

ETA: and thank you to you too Lorelei.. sorry did not see your post when i was typing originally...
Most welcome dear!
35.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 6:11:29 AM
Author: oldmancoyote
FWIW - Blastdoor: your post did not come down as condescending or sarcastic to me. It was matter of fact and a fair point of view on the issue. Having said that, it clearly rubbed some people the wrong way.

EValdez: I''m sure the issue will get resolved to your satisfaction. Best of luck for your engagement + life together!
Ditto OMC..

And saying you will avoid all of someone''s future posts because of one small misunderstanding?
33.gif

Please, with the drama, people...!

Evaldez, I understand your frustration but it seems like it is being resolved quickly for you, no need to fret on other posters..

Sharon..I''m not sure why you were offended and felt the need to scold blastdoor?
33.gif
You were very rude yourself, fwiw..

Blastdoor, I have always known your posts to be helpful and polite - I''m sorry you were misunderstood in this thread - don''t worry, I got the point of your post
5.gif

anyway, that''s my 0.02c, ha!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 3:54:41 AM
Author: blastdoor

but having said that.. my opinion is actually more inclined towards.. ''take it easy, don''t be angry, don''t be mad, things might not be too bad... and i''m sure wf will give you a good answer no matter what..'' and i said that last part based on my own good experiences with wf... but i definitely do not intend to scold anyone...

especially not you Evaldez.. i have been following your other threads on this matter from earlier, and believe me, having just gone through the process of the marriage proposal myself, i have nothing but excitement and well wishes for you... and in this case, it includes ''take it easy... don''t be mad...'', and when i said hope everything goes well, i truly meant it that way...

unfortunately somehow it backfired on me, and i got trashed... but that''s cool, i thought i was trying to be light-hearted with a little humor, but i guess i wasn''t any good at it, and people mis-read it as sarcasm (i''m guessing) and condescendency, so perhaps the trashing i got i deserve..

anyway, this is your thread Evaldez, and this is a very happy time for you, and if i can''t add any value to it then the least i can do is to not be a nuisance any further... so once more, my apology, this time to you Evaldez.. and all the best too...

Your welcome Blast Like AJ I have found you to be really helpful around here as well :)

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mmmmmm I don''t know. In the ideal world but sales rules are sales rules. I recently bought about £800 worth of goods from a large department store and they had large discounts two days later. I asked about that as nearly all my goods were discounted now and I was told no because I made the contract with them before the date of the sale.

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
You don''t have possesion of the ring yet. It''s still at Whiteflash and the transaction hasn''t been finalized. There''s no reason why you shouldn''t get the discount.

Pyramid- There are plenty of stores that will give you a discount on an item previously purchased if it goes on sale. The Gap comes to mind immediately.

Blastdoor- For what it''s worth, I didn''t find your post offensive either.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Well, I can see why the OP got upset in this thread. I'll leave it at that. Good luck, OP. It's your money. If you're not satisfied, you can take it somewhere else.

Lord Summerisle

Brilliant_Rock
I think it''s time for a...

grouphug2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results