shape
carat
color
clarity

Kim Kardashian engaged...20 carat ring!

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
Whoo! I wouldn't turn it away. I don't care if everyone in the world thought it was glass (and probably better for me if they did - low robbing risk), I'd enjoy playing with it. It looks like fun and I'm sure it suits her lifestyle. I wish them the best.

ooohdiamonds

Rough_Rock
here's a great picture:

ring.jpg

holly sparkle

Shiny_Rock
:shock: :shock: :shock: WOW Stunning ring

I really hope it lasts.......God knows it would hurt to give that back if it didn't :cheeky:

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! It's funny how the side stones look tiny and they're 2 cts!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It always warms my heart to see a nice, healhy emerald cut! :cheeky:

GamerGirl

Shiny_Rock
Hmmm, I'm not sure I like it. :rolleyes: It's just too big and screams "look at me! i'm trying to prove something!!" But then again, I've always been partial to those more delicate looking pieces.

I could get on board with it if it was a "I wear it on special occasions" thing but like some folks said above - an engagement ring to me is something that you will wear everyday as a symbol of your relationship.

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Nice ring, but.... She's known him for 6 months? And he's 26? (sniff) :wink2: OK.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a close-up:

kim.jpg

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning and perfect! And I wouldn't expect anything less for a Kardashian ;)) I hope it does work out for Kim and Kris. She's wanted to get married and start a family for a long time.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Madam Bijoux|1306405378|2930660 said:
It always warms my heart to see a nice, healhy emerald cut! :cheeky:

Ditto! I luuuuuuuuuurrrve me some big, gorgeous emerald cuts!

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
I'm not a fan of the style (a bit masculine to me) but like others said, I sure wouldn't turn it down! It wins for bigness that's for sure!

Unfortunately I don't see this lasting though...6 months dating?! He's still at the "infatated with that booty" stage - he may start seeing annoying aspects of the K family after a few years.........but you never know! I said the same thing about Tom and Kate!

Black Jade

Brilliant_Rock
To my taste, it is a beautiful ring, very tasteful. It's probably practical for her lifestyle (I'm sure she already has bodyguards and does not do dishes). However, I am one of those who are against an engagement ring that you pay for yourself and also think it is highly unlikely that the marriage will last. The Kardashians seem very Hollywood, though to my knowledge they don't have talent. But they are very self-absorbed and into their own publicity, which does not make them good marriage material.

confusedaisy

Shiny_Rock
I don't like it at all. She's a youthful girly, girl- that ring is too old for her. I don't know. I actually enjoy watching (cringing) at their show from time to time, but I just dont loooooove this ring... :blackeye:

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
Black Jade|1306435192|2930985 said:
To my taste, it is a beautiful ring, very tasteful. It's probably practical for her lifestyle (I'm sure she already has bodyguards and does not do dishes). However, I am one of those who are against an engagement ring that you pay for yourself and also think it is highly unlikely that the marriage will last. The Kardashians seem very Hollywood, though to my knowledge they don't have talent. But they are very self-absorbed and into their own publicity, which does not make them good marriage material.

So wait she paid for the ring? I need to go catch up on TMZ.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring and I love how the size allows all the lines of the emerald cut to show. However, I think a slightly smaller stone may be more becoming on her hand. Just slightly smaller. :cheeky:

Clio

Brilliant_Rock
I was fully prepared to hate her ring, but wow, I really love it! Those are what I like to call architectural diamonds. :)) I would totally wear that ring, which I not something I normally say about celebrity rings. (and I have great big man hands, so I could totally carry it off ;)) )

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry, I think it's ridiculous for her to have such a huge ring. Everything she does has to be over the top and bigger than everyone else. I give it less than a year. Now on Elizabeth Taylor that ring would have been gorgeous!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's a lovely ring on it's own. I think she can carry it off. It suits her... she's all about "look at me" and so is the ring. I think it's a good fit. And it's a truly stunning emerald. Personally if it were mine, I'd want a *small* 5 carat *everyday* version so that I don't give myself bruises with that ring.

Her hands must be pretty big, I can't imagine that ring on my size 6.25 squat fingers. I'd look ridiculous... but the proportions work for her.

She paid for it? Really? Wow. Okay.

mk2007

Rough_Rock
I wouldn't be surprised if E! actually paid for the ring. Heck, E! staged the whole Khloe wedding for the TV show. Seriously - look it up. There's audio that TMZ obtained of the show producers telling her what to say, etc. Oh, Hollywood. :-o

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
20 carat club, including Elizabeth Taylor's 30 carat emerald cut.

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/now/the-20-carat-club/120

AprilBaby|1306456592|2931296 said:
Sorry, I think it's ridiculous for her to have such a huge ring. Everything she does has to be over the top and bigger than everyone else. I give it less than a year. Now on Elizabeth Taylor that ring would have been gorgeous!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
I think in the larger carat sizes an emerald cut is really nice. very classic ring choice...for a giant celebrity ring I really like it!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
It doesn't look very elegant. I'd prefer it with bullets. Big rock though! And I love emerald cuts!

bagelboy

Shiny_Rock
On Inside Edition they are saying that it looks identical to the ring that was on her hand when she was with Reggie Bush. I am sure this is just another publicity stunt for the Kardashian circus in my opinion. A very beautiful emerald cut...

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
I'm not surprised about the size of her ering. It seems like she's trying to outdo her sister Khloe.

I watched that show once, and after 5 minutes, I felt my IQ decreasing.

I don't know why, but I'll always associate her with the Ray J video. :errrr:

Beautiful ring though! A little gaudy but she can pull it off.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results