shape
carat
color
clarity

Kevin Federline''s new song

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Awful, just awful in a hilarious way.
14.gif
Does he really think he''s good?!?!

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/24/2006 6:35:45 PM
Author: Princess V
Awful, just awful in a hilarious way.
14.gif
Does he really think he's good?!?!

Sadly, I think he does...
7.gif
Poor misguided soul who thought his calling was rapping... Poor Poor K-Fed...
7.gif

What I really can't believe is that this is someone's actual life..

I mean, he really spends his time sitting around singing to PopoZao...

Wow.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
That was crazy scary! He is a very strange dude!

Heather

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
I just found out that PopoZao is HIS first single...!
14.gif

Although I don't think we are the only ones who hated it, here are some things that have been said about his new single:

The rap debut of Kevin Federline - known as K-Fed to some but to most as Mr. Britney Spears - features only a snippet of his lyrical prowess. Given the response to it, even less might have been better.

"PopoZao," Brazilian-inspired groove which features Federline rapping about large posteriors in-between a few yelps and a gruff-voiced chorus, made its debut on the Internet earlier this month. Though the track is three minutes long and Federline's rap lasts for less than a minute, it has already become a popular music track circulating on the Web.
But popular and likable are two distinct notions when it comes to "PopoZao." Entertainment Weekly said it was worse than expected while the music trade magazine Billboard called it "a monument to mediocrity."

"It's incredible - incredibly horrible," laughs DJ Star of the raucous Star & Buc Wild show, which broadcasts from New York's Power 105.1 but is syndicated nationally.

"The good news is there's a lot of exposure for him; the bad news is 75 percent are rating it as an 'F,'" says Jack Isquith, executive director at AOL Music, which devoted a whole page - mockingly titled "The Emancipation of K-Fed" - to the song, and allowed visitors to rate "PopoZao."

Federline says "It's a little different." That it is. Federline describes the rest of the album as "crazy," "down south," and "gutta."

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
14.gif
My ears are bleeding...
14.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2006 12:39:08 PM
Author: Caribou
23.gif

I''m stupidier for having watched that!

How Britney Spears can not be embarassed by him and this I have no clue.
LMAO

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
"A monument to mediocrity" is probably the most of a compliment he''ll get. It also gives mediocrity a bad ''rap''
9.gif

CaptAubrey

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve just lost three minutes of my life and can never get it back again.
39.gif

I have to ask: WHAT IS UP WITH THAT PONYTAIL??? Dear Lord, those went out when the Capt. was still in the academy, and that was quite a while ago.

14.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/24/2006 6:13:58 PM
Author: AGBF

Date: 1/24/2006 5:54:52 PM
Author: Mara
well according to the website comments, popozao is something like brazilian for ''big ass'' ? but then someone else said there is no such language as brazilian...HAH.

The problem is that Wink is in Chile! Of course there is no language called, ''Brazilian'', but the Portuguese spoken in Brazil differs from that spoken in Portugal and the Azores. Wink is proficient in Brazilian Portuguese. It was probably because he knew that if he were here we would ask him to listen to and translate Kevin''s song, that he wisely took off for the white water of Chile. Think: would you rather risk your life in Chile or listen to that song?

Deb
34.gif
Deb, thanks so much for the laugh! Just imagining Wink running for his kayak in horror!

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/25/2006 3:03:48 AM
Author: Lorelei
Date: 1/24/2006 6:13:58 PM

Author: AGBF

Date: 1/24/2006 5:54:52 PM

Author: Mara

well according to the website comments, popozao is something like brazilian for ''big ass'' ? but then someone else said there is no such language as brazilian...HAH.

The problem is that Wink is in Chile! Of course there is no language called, ''Brazilian'', but the Portuguese spoken in Brazil differs from that spoken in Portugal and the Azores. Wink is proficient in Brazilian Portuguese. It was probably because he knew that if he were here we would ask him to listen to and translate Kevin''s song, that he wisely took off for the white water of Chile. Think: would you rather risk your life in Chile or listen to that song?

Deb

34.gif

Deb, thanks so much for the laugh! Just imagining Wink running for his kayak in horror!

LMPPZO!!
9.gif

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
I Am. Appalled.
23.gif

I''m pretty sure he got most of his "hand dancing moves" from the movie Grease...hello hand jive!

Now I must go wash my eyes out with soap!
14.gif

Carrie

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can''t seem to get the sound to work, but maybe I don''t want to going by what I am reading here
9.gif

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
one of the worst songs I''ve ever heard. If you can even call that nonsense a song?

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
OMG I watched it for a few seconds then had to turn it off--I was actually embarassed FOR him!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/24/2006 1:57:11 PM
Author: kaylagee
he''s really ''smelling himself'' over it though. points for enthusiasm. LOL

OH my gosh!! I''m laughing out loud on that one. While I was watching, I was wondering what the pained face was for.... It totally looks like he smells something stinky.

Erin

Ideal_Rock
HaHa

One of the comments made on his myspace

9 OUT OF 10 HIP HOP FANS SAY THAT THEY WOULD RATHER TWEEZE THEIR ANUS HAIR THAN LISTEN TO POPOZOA

BIG NEWS FOR K-FED!!! POPOZOA IS NOW THE OFFICIAL SONG OF HELL!!! WAY TO GO!!!!

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
When will this thread end!
face14.gif

Lets not give him anymore attention his head may get bigger.
14.gif

Erin

Ideal_Rock
I seriously doubt K-Fed would read any of this here - remember, he didn''t even buy the e-ring
11.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/26/2006 9:09:18 AM
Author: Starset Princess
I seriously doubt K-Fed would read any of this here - remember, he didn''t even buy the e-ring
11.gif
Why should he buy the ring when she asked him to marry her and she is his suger mama.

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/26/2006 11:04:00 AM
Author: lmurden
Why should he buy the ring when she asked him to marry her and she is his suger mama.
True but he was a nice guy and turned her down and then asked her to marry him.
20.gif

Didn''t he end up buying her a ring? From what I remember the one she bought herself was much nicer.

devientdrow

Brilliant_Rock
I really don''t know what you guys are talking about, I think that song is really good! I love that brazillian beat, it really makes me want to get up and dance. I think it was sexy how he was really into it! I bet he can really dance! I hope it gets on the radio soon and is popular so I can listen to it all day!

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

PO PO PO PO Po Po Zau Po Po Zau
Sing it with me ya''ll!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
''The official song of Hell'' ROTFL

Devientdrow: you had me worried there for a minute!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results