shape
carat
color
clarity

Kevin Federline''s new song

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
I about spilled my coffee this morning watching this. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did....
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif

http://www.youtube.com/w/Kevin-Federline-jamming-to-PopoZao?v=Q7Ys46KA4xw&eurl
=

Happy Tuesday!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/24/2006 11:38:12 AM
Author:ivanadiamond
I about spilled my coffee this morning watching this. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did....

I don''t know anything about the guy except that he is married to Britney Spears and everyone seems to dislike him. (And I wouldn''t have known that were it not for Pricescope!)

Never having seen him before, my first thought was that he was attractive. I didn''t know how his moving to music he wasn''t playing could be called, "jamming", though, and I pretty much spent the entire video puzzling about that. I laughed outloud when I read the comments viewers had made about the video, however! Some of them were very witty!

Deb
34.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG ATTRACTIVE? he''s such trash!! maybe he cleans up nicely but 99% of the time he looks like someone drug him out of a muddy ditch.

i can''t even click the link, i just ate breakfast and i don''t want to lose it...
9.gif

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
mara, you gotta watch it. words fail me-

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
If you put him in some nice clothing, taught him how to speak proper English and took out his too-big earring, I think he would be hot.

But until then, trash, trash, trash.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
23.gif
All I can say is ''Don''t quite your day job K-Fed''(his day job meaning his marriage to Britney Spears)

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
23.gif

I''m stupidier for having watched that!

How Britney Spears can not be embarassed by him and this I have no clue.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
OK i had to watch it...it wasn''t as bad as i thought but pretty bad...

so what is the deal? is he dj''ing or something? was that his song? i''m confused!

and what was up with the hand movements? is he conducting the song?

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
I literally laughed so hard that I nearly fell off my chair! Oh my, that was just hysterical!!!! He truly thinks he's talented. What was up with the hands?! Is that his way of dancing while he's sitting down? Very scary. That had to be the WORST song I've ever heard in my life and he is just a disgusting famewhore riding on his wife's coattails. Thanks for the laughs!!
emnote.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I saw a shorter version of this running on MTV this weekend ... and I can''t even tell you how brilliant I thought it was because

A) it''s nearly unedited
B) it''s unintentionally hilarious
C) MTV can''t get into "trouble" for skewering him, he did it to himself
D) the promo version ends with him saying "Can you believe we made this in ONE DAY?" -- awesome tag line.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That was just painful. Ughhh.

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
PopoZau = Poo Poo

laney

Brilliant_Rock
::putting hands into praying position::

Pluheeze do not let this become popular. Ugh.

::unfolding hands::

I'm not sure if you all had the misfortune of hearing the first "version" of this song. If you follow the gossip rags, you'll know that Britney was supporting it, then after she heard it the first version, she removed "her support" from her website and was quoted saying something like "Kev, get out of the music business" or something like that.

The last/first version had more "Rap" (Gah! I'm not sure if it qualified) and less music, beat to the song.

My thought is Britney heard the first one, shelled out 100K for a new "track" and put her "music muscle people" to re-work it. This is all so SHE wouldn't be embarrased.

So now, he's sitting listening to the music/beats/composition that was purchased for him and saying "hey - this shizzat sounds good".. Yeah, cause you had nothing to do with it.

::stepping down off soap box::

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
popozau also rhymes with ''oh hell no''

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Is this a joke?
This music is making me sick!
emcry.gif

As far as Sleezyball Federline pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
7.gif

Chant with me...PopoZao! PopoZao! PopoZao!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
He looks like how I always pictured drug dealers when I was younger....I dont know what it is but he makes my skin crawl.
I would not call that....whatever music, it sounded like something from a little Yahama play piano.

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
aaaaaaaiiiiiiiiieeee. yes i believe they did it in one day..one hour maybe. back to the drawing board, kfed.

the clip is *hilarious*, the song is skeletal..i hope there''s more to the finished prod than that. he''s really ''smelling himself'' over it though. points for enthusiasm. LOL

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
My lunch almost came back up
14.gif
He is so nasty, but then again, so is she. Their poor child......
38.gif
39.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/24/2006 2:32:22 PM
Author: IrishEyes
My lunch almost came back up
14.gif
He is so nasty, but then again, so is she. Their poor child......
38.gif
39.gif
You are cracking me up again Irish - in fact you all are! The only two things I know about this guy is that he is married to Britney and that he doesn''t smell very pleasant according to an ex of his
emotion-41.gif
He doesn''t seem to be very popular..... but maybe he is a good guy
17.gif

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
I wonder when these two will fail.....soon I hope for her sake.

She looks horrible now.
38.gif
I mean, I realize that she had a baby last year but that doesn''t explain the black eye liner she puts on her lower lid...hello Britney the 80''s are calling!!!!!
20.gif
I saw a picture of her soon after she had her son, she looked good....well as good as she could look now. I just saw her on TV last night...she looked bad again.

She was looking good for awhile....before k-fed that is.

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
That was hilarious! My favorite quote from the site:

I LIKE IT!! But I''m deaf so you can take that with a grain of salt.

You would also have to be totally blind to really enjoy it!
emsmilep.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
OMIGOD, that is absolutely hysterical. what a freak!!!!

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
OH MY GROSS.

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
DOH!!!!!! Does anyone else want to slap that stupid smirk off his face???????

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Ugh!!!! Bad news!! My 5 year old daughter was standing next to me when I was playing the K-Fed song and now she''s singing it and she asked me to play it again!!!!!!!!!
6.gif

Oh Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
23.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
well according to the website comments, popozao is something like brazilian for ''big ass'' ? but then someone else said there is no such language as brazilian...HAH.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
k-fed -->
emotion-41.gif

don''t they speak portuguese in brazil?

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/24/2006 5:54:52 PM
Author: Mara
well according to the website comments, popozao is something like brazilian for 'big ass' ? but then someone else said there is no such language as brazilian...HAH.

The problem is that Wink is in Chile! Of course there is no language called, "Brazilian", but the Portuguese spoken in Brazil differs from that spoken in Portugal and the Azores. Wink is proficient in Brazilian Portuguese. It was probably because he knew that if he were here we would ask him to listen to and translate Kevin's song, that he wisely took off for the white water of Chile. Think: would you rather risk your life in Chile or listen to that song?

I am sure we have some other fluent Portuguese speakers here, however! What does the song really mean?

Deb
34.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2006 6:12:26 PM
Author: gingerBcookie
k-fed -->
emotion-41.gif

don''t they speak portuguese in brazil?
Alot of German as well...

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
I am of two minds for clicking on that link.

Watch it -- it''s like a car/train wreck--morbid fascination and horror.

Don''t watch it -- "Igorance is Bliss"

From what you all have written. I think I''ll take Bliss.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results