shape
carat
color
clarity

kenneth david

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mybabyblues

Rough_Rock
I posted here awhile back -- things to all who responded. As it turns out, I guess I am not totally decided on re-doing my ering, so have been thinking about buying a diamond wedding band that I could wear everyday.

Thought Memoire was going to be it for me, but then found a band at a local jeweler by Kenneth David. Has anyone heard of him? Price was much better than Memoire, but they would not knock anything off since it is a new line they are carrying. According to the website, he has been around and looks like he has done work with "zales" and the like, so I''m wondering about quality. If you check out the website, there are some very interesting, not inexpensive pieces..

Thoughts? Opinions???

mybabyblues

Rough_Rock
Yes --

this is the band that I looked at -- stones are H SI2, and apparently, the band is is the "whitest platinum available and is hypoallergenic and 100%platinum group metals. " Royal Platinum (50%platinum 49%palladium)

I suppose I''m wondering if the combination of metals makes any difference whatsoever, and just general thoughts about this line re: quality, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results