• Keep it

Votes: 19 50.0%
  • Send it back

Votes: 19 50.0%

• Total voters

Slick1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like it! I’d keep it!!! And I love your pooch too! :)

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The colour looks very luxe and it looks fab with your Margot. I love the delicate millegrain!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like this much better, really sits well with your ER.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I sent the BN band back and got what I really wanted. Here are a few pics of my new VC vintage pave band. It's perfect, 18k yg and impeccably crafted. Love it! 20201022_104244.jpg 20201022_104326.jpg 20201022_104217.jpg 20201022_104356.jpg 20201021_115729.jpg
YAY! It is gorgeous! I am so happy for you! So glad you didn't settle. And I agree. It is perfect. :kiss2:
Wear in good healthy and blingy joy @Gussie

Daisys and Diamonds

Ideal_Rock
Lol, I know I have soooo many! I wanted to try a yg eternity that was a bit larger than most of my bands. Almost all of mine are tiny, delicate, and much smaller. I also like the French pave set. I just can't decide if it seems bulky.
Id say you just need time to get used to it
it makes a beautiful combo

pearlsngems

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I like the new ring much better than the first one, but just curious: why yellow gold when the ER is white gold?

Slick1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! It’s always best, in the long run, to get what we really love. Beautiful set!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks yall! I'm really glad I went with this.

I like the new ring much better than the first one, but just curious: why yellow gold when the ER is white gold?
I already have a bead set by Leon Mege in platinum that matches my ering. But I adore yellow gold and mixing metals. Matchy-matchy doesn't fit me. And if it's good enough for QEII, then it's good enough for me! queen-elizabeth-ring-1535130638.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks yall! I'm really glad I went with this.

I already have a bead set by Leon Mege in platinum that matches my ering. But I adore yellow gold and mixing metals. Matchy-matchy doesn't fit me. And if it's good enough for QEII, then it's good enough for me! queen-elizabeth-ring-1535130638.jpg
Honestly, everytime I see a yellow gold wedding band paired with a platinum engagement ring, I think of the Queen! It is a great look. Love you new band Gussie - I can certainly see the quality of the workmanship. Glad you held out for what you wanted - enjoy!!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Elizabeth Taylor's Diamond Heart
    Elizabeth Taylor's Diamond Heart
    Tips for Black Friday Engagement Ring Shopping
    Tips for Black Friday Engagement Ring Shopping
    Get The Look: The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
    Get The Look: The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.