shape
carat
color
clarity

Katie Price (AKA Jordan) and Peter Andre announce separation?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
I won't hotlink it but there was a very good spoof doing the rounds on 'who tube*' (
28.gif
) mocking the song Jordan and P. Andre covered ('a whole new world'). It changed the lyrics to talk about Katies many augmentations: 'a whole new bra' it was crazy funny.
26.gif
9.gif
19.gif

It would come up under Katie Pricebusters and Peter Andrex version of 'a whole new bra'....
9.gif
(Chris Moyles parody)

EDIT - is 'whole new bra'

*= You know the site I mean

April20

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/11/2009 7:02:23 PM
Author: Steel
But not all Katie''s photo-op''s were as classy as her wedding shots.

And we all have photo''s we look back on and cringe...
This is one of the most frightening photos of a pregnant woman i have ever seen. I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Is glamour model one of those euphemisims for soft **** slut?

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/11/2009 8:33:40 PM
Author: purrfectpear
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is hilarious!! Thanks for the laughs!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/11/2009 8:33:40 PM
Author: purrfectpear

More or less, but all talk, no action
2.gif
. Topless model, like a page 3 girl, wiki link to page 3 girl

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/11/2009 5:38:51 PM
Author: Steel

Katie & Peter had a fumble or two and became a media couple, sorry no, they became a real life couple. They went on to have 2 kids together - all in the media spotlight. The kids I mean, not the conception
32.gif

Blah Blah Blah. Lots of TV shows where she ponced about getting boob jobs and teeth whitening and he tried to sing.
lol.gif

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
We may not have seen the conception, but she pretty much gave birth on TV - cameras were ushered out for the final moments but otherwise...

I did watch the one where they were planning the wedding outfits - his waistcoat is completely covered in swarovski crystals... the best was how they were going on and on about how classy their wedding was going to be and they didn''t want anything tacky.
23.gif

I have NO idea why they are such compulsive viewing... she''s not actually as thick as she comes across, but he is totally brainless.

My money is on it being a real split rather than a publicity stunt...

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/12/2009 6:48:18 AM
Author: Pandora II
We may not have seen the conception, but she pretty much gave birth on TV - cameras were ushered out for the final moments but otherwise...

I did watch the one where they were planning the wedding outfits - his waistcoat is completely covered in swarovski crystals... the best was how they were going on and on about how classy their wedding was going to be and they didn't want anything tacky.
23.gif

ROFLMAO @ the above.
20.gif
20.gif

I have NO idea why they are such compulsive viewing... she's not actually as thick as she comes across, but he is totally brainless.

My money is on it being a real split rather than a publicity stunt...
Mine too.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Ha! They had a short lived reality show that aired here in the states...what a train wreck!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Daily Mail

Katie Price has described her devastation at her split from Peter Andre, insisting it was his decision to divorce.

The glamour model, 30, fled Britain with her children shortly after it emerged that the pair''s three-and-a-half year marriage had come to an abrupt end.

In an emotional statement, she claimed she would always love ''my Pete'' - and that he had dumped her.

But their split appeared to take a bitter turn as Andre, 36, said he could no longer cope with his ''out of control'' wife.

''I''m not jealous of anybody until Katie''s drunk,'' he told The Sun. ''There''s nobody I feel threatened by when she''s sober.

In a statement, Price spoke of her devastation at the demise of their four-year marriage.

''Pete is the love of my life and my life.

''We have children together and I am devastated and disappointed by his decision to separate and divorce me, as I married him for life,'' she said, before adding: ''I will always love my Pete.''

News that the couple, said to be worth £30million, are going their separate ways follows months of speculation about the state of their marriage.

Andre, who insisted on signing a pre-nuptial agreement (''I don''t want anything from her apart from love'') is said to have been surprised at the outcome, according to other reports.

Just 24 hours previously he had written in his magazine column about their hope for more children.

A close friend, who spoke to him yesterday, said: ''He''s very upset. This has all come as a complete shock. I did
not want to ask him the reason for the split but I can tell you he is very upset.''

Despite the reported pre-nuptial deal, the split raises the prospect of an ugly courtroom squabble over their fortune and custody of their two young children.

The break-up was announced via statement yesterday which read: ;''Peter Andre and Katie Price are separating after three-and-a-half years of marriage.

''They have both requested that the media respect their family''s privacy at this difficult time.''

For a couple defined by publicity, the final sentence almost beggars belief.

Cynics have noted that before they met on I''m A Celebrity Get in 2004, Katie Price was Jordan, a fading Page Three Girl whose sole claim to fame was a décolletage that defied both the laws of biology and physics.

Andre was a barely remembered Australian pop star without a hit to his name for almost a decade....

gether, however, they found a highly lucrative niche in this celebrity-obsessed age and made millions out of glossy magazines and tabloid television channels.

Exclusive rights to their wedding, at Highclere Castle in Berkshire, were sold for almost £2million.

They went on to have two children together, Junior, three, and Princess Tiamii, who will be two next month. Katie also has a six-year-old son Harvey, who is disabled.

Miscarriages, post-natal depression and plastic surgery have all provided a rich seam of stories.

Yet while Katie continued to rake in cash from her disparate business portfolio - ranging from publishing and fragrances to equestrian products - Andre''s career failed to take off in the same way.

The disparity between their earning potential is undeniable.

Katie, for example, has published 16 books since 2004 with combined sales of more than 4million.

This has brought in gross profits of around £20million, according to sales figures supplied to the Mail by the publishing industry.

She made it into the Sunday Times Rich List with an estimated fortune of £30million......"

"...Defiant Katie Price has announced her intention to have three more babies with husband Peter Andre.

''Hopefully I will get pregnant next year as we are going to start trying,'' she told OK magazine.

But despite Katie''s plans new reports reveal strife within her relationship.

''It''s going from bad to worse for them,'' a source close to the couple told this week''s Heat magazine.

I''m back: Bright-eyed Katie Price shrugs off the jet lag after spending 22 hours of her weekend flying to and from Los Angeles

The source said on one occasion Katie left the house early one morning without telling Peter where she was heading and leaving him unable to contact her.

Now, according to Star magazine, Katie and Peter are treating his working trip to Los Angeles as a trial separation, using the time to work out what they want from the future.

''They are hoping that this will help them both recapture what they truly love about each other,'' the source said.

In her interview with OK magazine Katie talked of her plans to expand her family.

''I want to have another three kids biologically and then adopt, but if something happened and there was a child who needed a home before that, then I''d do it,'' she told the magazine.

And she defiantly dismissed the rumours about her marriage: ''As usual it''s a load of nonsense,'' she said.

Yesterday Katie arrived back in London after a whirlwind trip to LA to visit her husband for the weekend.

As she walked through Heathrow Airport dressed in a blue tracksuit and silver trainers, Katie joked with photographers that she had flown 5,456 miles simply to ''get my hair done''.

Peter has spent the past week in LA recording his upcoming solo album and was thrilled by his wife''s impromptu weekend visit.

On Sunday, the couple were spotted leaving a restaurant hand-in-hand and kissing passionately in the back of a limousine.

Wearing matching navy jeans and black tops, the couple had enjoyed Sunday lunch at West Hollywood restaurant The Ivy.

One onlooker said the couple looked happy and very much in love.

''They enjoyed a romantic meal, and they seemed very happy together,'' the source said.

After a 30-minute quick fix the pair left the restaurant and opened up to waiting photographers.

When asked what the couple''s plans were for the evening, Peter replied: ''Do you know what? I''m going to have fun with her.''

Only a day earlier, Katie was tight-lipped when asked by reporters if her marriage was in tatters.

Instead the former glamour model, 30, asked the awaiting media at LAX airport: ''Where''s Pete today guys?... Shopping probably.''

United front: Onlookers say Price and Andre looked ''very much together''

Price and Andre''s three-year marriage was reportedly on the rocks after a UK magazine alleged the couple had been arguing.

The pair had only just returned from a trip to South Africa to renew their wedding vows when rumours of a break-up started...."

tlh

Ideal_Rock
whoa! what a roller coaster, I think I''m dizzy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results