shape
carat
color
clarity

Katie Price (AKA Jordan) and Peter Andre announce separation?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Steel

Ideal_Rock

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DH and I saw this on the news earlier tonight. I think it's a publicity stunt. They haven't been in the spotlight for at least two weeks and need to get back in there somehow. I have my money on someone filing divorce papers, rumours of a sexual realationship with someone else, and then deciding to give it another go before the decree nisi. I don't think they'll take it to the decree absolute.

I think I've thought this through too much.

ETA: I missed the renewal for the glossy! Count me in for £20 on it!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
oooh I wonder is it! Did they return back to the UK yet or are they still in the US? I wouldn''t be surprised if it was a publicity stunt.

April20

Ideal_Rock
I feel really out of the loop. I have NO clue who these people are!!!!!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/11/2009 5:30:49 PM
Author: April20
Jordan is the stage name of a glamour model, real name katie price. Who's rise to fame was directionally proportional to the increase of her bust size - through many augmentations.

She became a media wh*re touting her life to all and sundry with many appearances, mag and book deals etc.

He sang a popular summer song that was revealed to be an annoying fad summer hit as soon as our tans had worn off. He had killer abs but that was it for him. He lost the abs and recorded many crap songs.

They both went on ITV's Im a Celebrity Get me Out of Here - where lots of has been's go into a jungle to be filmed 24/7 in an attempt to boost their (mostly) ailing careers.

Katie & Peter had a fumble or two and became a media couple, sorry no, they became a real life couple. They went on to have 2 kids together - all in the media spotlight. The kids I mean, not the conception
32.gif

Blah Blah Blah. Lots of TV shows where she ponced about getting boob jobs and teeth whitening and he tried to sing.

Think Nick & Jessica; with bigger boobs, no tuna comic relief and less talent.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/11/2009 5:38:51 PM
Author: Steel

Jordan is the stage name of a glamour model, real name katie price. Who''s rise to fame was directionally proportional to the increase of her bust size - through many augmentations.

She became a media wh*re touting her life to all and sundry with many appearances, mag and book deals etc.

He sang a popular summer song that was revealed to be an annoying fad summer hit as soon as our tans had worn off. He had killer abs but that was it for him. He lost the abs and recorded many crap songs.

They both went on ITV''s Im a Celebrity Get me Out of Here - where lots of has been''s go into a jungle to be filmed 24/7 in an attempt to boost their (mostly) ailing careers.

Katie & Peter had a fumble or two and became a media couple, sorry no, they became a real life couple. They went on to have 2 kids together - all in the media spotlight. The kids I mean, not the conception
32.gif

Blah Blah Blah. Lots of TV shows where she ponced about getting boob jobs and teeth whitening and he tried to sing.

cool thanks steel, I was lost too!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Steel, that was the best sum up I''ve ever heard. Now that you''ve mentioned it, I''m surprised the conceptions weren''t in the media spotlight!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/11/2009 5:21:53 PM
Author: Addy
DH and I saw this on the news earlier tonight. I think it''s a publicity stunt. Do you remember when she did the cover of Ok or Hello or some other rag, without her wedding band intimating she had left Pete? I actually picked up the mag but the story was some tripe about how she and almost left him for 10 seconds in the USA but then they made up with lots of sex. Errrm Yeah, thanks for that...TMI anybody? They haven''t been in the spotlight for at least two weeks and need to get back in there somehow. I have my money on someone filing divorce papers, rumours of a sexual realationship with someone else, and then deciding to give it another go before the decree nisi. I don''t think they''ll take it to the decree absolute. You and me both!

I think I''ve thought this through too much.

ETA: I missed the renewal for the glossy! Count me in for £20 on it! I''m sure running an unauthorised book is not against PS rules
11.gif
. Knock 3 times, ask for Jim and send me the 20 in ''used non sequential 5 pound notes''!

April20

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/11/2009 5:38:51 PM

Jordan is the stage name of a glamour model, real name katie price. Who''s rise to fame was directionally proportional to the increase of her bust size - through many augmentations.

They both went on ITV''s Im a Celebrity Get me Out of Here - where lots of has been''s go into a jungle to be filmed 24/7 in an attempt to boost their (mostly) ailing careers.

32.gif

Excellent summary! Thank you very much for the entertaining Cliff Note''s version of the story.

I just saw a commercial for an American verision of I''m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here. It''s supposely going to have that couple from The Hills that are media wh*res. I wonder if they''re the equivalent of those two? I have never watched The Hills, but i''ve heard enough in the general media to nauseate me. I have no plans to watch the Get Me Out of Here show- I reserve my time for really qualty shows like Tough Love.
3.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Nice demure photo for you all!

April20 - this is Jordan & Peter in the jungle.

junglejim.jpg

Steel

Ideal_Rock
This is Spencer (flesh coloured beard man) & Heidi (of the hills fame) in Mexico after their nuptials (part deux).

doesmybumlookbiginthismask.jpg

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Is it me or does one Barbie & Ken look much like another?

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/11/2009 5:53:26 PM
This is Spencer (flesh coloured beard man) & Heidi (of the hills fame) in Mexico after their nuptials (part deux).
soo romantic. (swoon)
20.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
April20 & Tlh,

If you are new to the world of Katie & Peter you cannot miss seeing their classic wedding. You might even pick up come tips....
9.gif

He wore hair extensions and a perma-tan, she wore 9 gazillion layers of a man made fibre and looked pink-eriffic!

classymmmmmmmmh.jpg

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Picture speaks a thousand words...

mmmhhhmalehairextensions.jpg

tlh

Ideal_Rock
OMG!!! Thank you! You made my day!
Date: 5/11/2009 6:06:31 PM

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My eyes! My eyes!!

April20

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/11/2009 5:54:34 PM
Is it me or does one Barbie & Ken look much like another?
I think they''re twins, seperated at birth!

sparklyheart

Brilliant_Rock
All I can think is...

I bet it''s hard to pee when you wear a dress like that...

April20

Ideal_Rock
Two words. HOLY CRAP.

Have you ever seen one of those cakes that gets backed in mixing bowl and then they stick the barbie in the top and voila, you have a barbie cake? She looks just like that. I''m going to go find a pic to post for comparison.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/11/2009 6:37:44 PM

Two words. HOLY CRAP.

Have you ever seen one of those cakes that gets backed in mixing bowl and then they stick the barbie in the top and voila, you have a barbie cake? She looks just like that. I''m going to go find a pic to post for comparison.
OMG YOU ARE RIGHT!

barbie-cake.jpg

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/11/2009 6:37:31 PM
Author: sparklyheart
All I can think is...

I bet it''s hard to pee when you wear a dress like that...

Ha Ha!

The funny thing is I think his choice of attire is more strange. Perma-tan, hair extensions, white (disney rental, I assume) tux with the legs NOT turned up to fit his little legs. He looks like one of the footmen created from a mouse by the fairy god mother .....

Didn''t the fairy god mother wear a big poofy pink dress? Hmmmmm

April20

Ideal_Rock
Check it out! I think this must have been her inspiration photo!

barbie cake 1.jpg

April20

Ideal_Rock
Dang it TLH, you beat me! I spent too long try to find one where the Barbie had a tiara on.
3.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/11/2009 6:41:54 PM

Ha Ha!

The funny thing is I think his choice of attire is more strange. Perma-tan, hair extensions, white (disney rental, I assume) tux with the legs NOT turned up to fit his little legs. He looks like one of the footmen created from a mouse by the fairy god mother .....

Didn''t the fairy god mother wear a big poofy pink dress? Hmmmmm
I agree... his outfit is far more eyecatching. If he had a pink undershirt and such I''d think it was a miami vice wedding.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/11/2009 6:43:10 PM
Dang it TLH, you beat me! I spent too long try to find one where the Barbie had a tiara on.
3.gif
nah, your''s is more perfect!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
9.gif

Thl
& April20, you rock!

Great pics and I wonder if you might not be right. There are just too many similarities in the dresses you posted
31.gif

Now that I remember they hired a glass type carriage something like this - if not this exact one. I can't imagine there are too many of these rolling around
20.gif

weddingcarriageomg.jpg

Steel

Ideal_Rock
But not all Katie''s photo-op''s were as classy as her wedding shots.

And we all have photo''s we look back on and cringe...

Goodolddays.jpg

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Hmmmm....

poorhorsey.jpg

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/11/2009 6:01:00 PM
April20 & Tlh,

If you are new to the world of Katie & Peter you cannot miss seeing their classic wedding. You might even pick up come tips....
9.gif

He wore hair extensions and a perma-tan, she wore 9 gazillion layers of a man made fibre and looked pink-eriffic!

oh my! (tears rolling down face laughing!)

is it just me, or did anyone else pick up the (quite possibly very accurate) typo in this post??

now *that* would be a reality show of a whole different nature...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results