shape
carat
color
clarity

KALALA on AliExpress

lovebezels

Rough_Rock
Hi All. I saw a previous post here regarding a solitaire ring sold by KALALA on AliExpress. Was authenticity every verified? I've did see that several people have purchased the ring on the moissanite reddit page, but was wondering if anyone here has any feedback. Thanks!

Kalala picture 2.jpg

AdaBeta27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi All. I saw a previous post here regarding a solitaire ring sold by KALALA on AliExpress. Was authenticity every verified? I've did see that several people have purchased the ring on the moissanite reddit page, but was wondering if anyone here has any feedback. Thanks!

Kalala picture 2.jpg
Authenticity verified how? All of mine visibly look and act like diamond-like H&A moissanite, not cz. They have GRA certs, but those are pretty worthless, although I do find that stones having a GRA cert have been very well cut and polished. They're good performers, so far. I purchased 3 of the sterling silver "classic solitaire" rings in 1ct size in late 2022, two during the 11/11 sale and one about 2 weeks prior. I also bought a G/H 3ct sterling "classic" solitaire during the 11/11 sale. I'm extremely happy with all of them. I gave the 6.5mm G/H ring to my mother as a gift, along with an eternity band from AEAW. All the Kalala solitiares have very crisp arrows. They are very well-cut stones for rock bottom prices! Free shipping from Kalala takes about 1 month. Express shipping takes 2 weeks, but you pay a separate $7 added charge for express shipping on *EACH item, and they will all show up in the same package. I only paid express once. It's just not worth extra $7 per each item, ot me. AEAW free shipping on the band I got my mom only took 2 weeks. Kalala is a slow shipper.

The first ring was supposed to be D color and 1ct but I think it looks more like .75-.8ct, closer to 6mm than 6.5mm, and is very colorless and wonderfully cut. I use it as a beater / work ring. I wear it all the time. I caught a prong on something and bent it off the stone. But I pinched it back and tightened all 6 prongs with padded needle pliers and everything's been good for about 3 months of daily wear now. I think that prong wasn't snug to begin with. I think it only cost $16ish, which make sense if it's closer to a 6mm than 6.5mm stone. It does seem smaller diameter than the two 6.5mm G/H rings I bought later.

The 11/11 sale 1ct rings are G/h color and look every bit 1ct 6.5m. They have more "depth" and none of that white glare that the colorless Chinese stones sometimes have. I prefer the G/H rings I got to the colorless one. I paid around $22 each for them, I think. J color sold for around $17-$18 for a 1ct ring.
The band I got my mom is AEAW https://www.aliexpress.us/item/2251832817825248.html She wears a Kalala 1ct G/H solitaire and that AEAW band as her everyday rings, and they are showy as all get out, and people are always asking to see her rings.

The 3ct 9mm G/H "classic" solitaire is a stunner, especially considering that it cost $50ish or a bit less in the 11/11 sale. Nice crisp arrows. I examined it with a H&A viewer and you can see the bi-refringance (sp?) as a little blur or double faceting. But the symmetry is great and all the facets are crisp. The stone is good enough that I'd consider re-mounting it in gold. I got a 9mm just to try the size. I'm still considering getting a lab diamond, and I wanted to compare a 9mm stone to the 8mm to try to decide whether I want a 2ct lab diamond or whether I'd go bigger.

Loose Kalala stones: I bought 6mm D, 6.5mm G/H, and 7.5mm D (I think). They're to either replace old greenish moissanite in rings, or to put into some empty settings I have. All of them are look great. I haven't paid much for any Kalala merchandise, but all of their stones have been lovely. And cheap. :)

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results