shape
carat
color
clarity

Just received my Ritani stone

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
:love: It's beautiful, and I think you did a fine job with the pictures and videos. you can plainly see what a beauty the stone and the ring is. I love the 5 stone band, too!

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
At first congrats to your ring, it’s beautiful!
Regarding yellow gold: I was also always a white gold girl, and 3 years ago the yellow gold bug bit me, and since then I have a lot of yellow gold items. I love to mix them with my WG items.

Thank you! I’m so beyond happy with it :) Most of my yg items have wg on them but I don’t have a ton of wg items to mix in. Maybe I need to revisit that…

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
:love: It's beautiful, and I think you did a fine job with the pictures and videos. you can plainly see what a beauty the stone and the ring is. I love the 5 stone band, too!

Thank you on all accounts! I had another 5 stone band and last minute asked David if they could remake it so it would work with my ering and I love it too! Two completely different looks to choose from :)

MsP

Brilliant_Rock
This turned out really beautiful!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really beautiful! It’s a great size on you and dk did a fabulous job!! Congratulations!!

Also, I’m an older PSer so grew up on yellow gold. Had to put it away for a couple of decades, but I’m digging it again too!!

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
This turned out really beautiful!

Thank you!
Really beautiful! It’s a great size on you and dk did a fabulous job!! Congratulations!!

Also, I’m an older PSer so grew up on yellow gold. Had to put it away for a couple of decades, but I’m digging it again too!!

Thank you - I appreciate people confirming the size is just right! I love DK and have done quite a few projects with his team. He did a beautiful job on my pendant a few weeks ago. I honestly can’t say enough wonderful things about them.

Yes! I grew up with yellow gold too! My father is a retired jeweler and most of what I saw growing up was yellow gold at the time.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
very crisp, looks fantastic

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results