shape
carat
color
clarity

Just gave him back the ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Sorry to hear that! If it''s for the best, then so be it. I''m glad you had the guts to end it, even if it is REALLY hard!! Lots of hugs to you!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I am SO sorry. It takes an amazingly strong and respectful person to end a relationship based on differences, and to not stay and settle.

Hugs, Melissa, and best wishes to you and your children. We''re here for you if you need us.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry, I know you must be hurting now.
However you made the right choice and I'm so happy to hear that you were strong enough to do that, rather then wait months, years down the line when it would have been much harder.
we are all here for you!
/hugs!

tessa

Shiny_Rock
I know you are feeling bad but in the long run you made the right decision.
Better a breakup than a divorce... for you and the kids!

I have cried on your shoulder and now I offer you mine.
Any time you want to talk you know where to find me.
35.gif

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Lots of hugs Melissa!

I have always loved reading your posts, and its from them that I know what a strong woman you are. It takes a lot of guts to do the right thing sometimes, and I commend you for taking a stand even though it hurts.

I have been torn on the topic of religion and its part in relationships for a long time, but I think your decision makes a lot of sense. If anything ever happens to my family, my first thought is to pray. Imagine if your hubby wasn''t right there beside you praying?

I wish you all the best! Take care of yourself!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Big hugs. I''m very sorry.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry.
7.gif

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
oh no! Melissa, i''m so sorry to hear this and i''m so very sorry that you''re hurting right now. *HUGS* it took a lot of courage and strength for you to do this, and i applaud you for doing what was right for you and the kids. my thoughts are with you and i wish you all the best! continue to be strong and remember that we''re here for you!

sparklyheart

Brilliant_Rock
**HUGS** Kudos to you for taking care of yourself and your kids. I''m sorry you''re going through all of this though!

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
I am so sorry
15.gif

As Princess said "It takes an amazingly strong and respectful person to end a relationship based on differences, and to not stay and settle".. I hope you find some comfort in that.

I wish the best for you and your children.

Bjedifish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
*****HUGS****** oooh I''m soo sorry!
15.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw, I am so sorry Melissa, I am sure that it does hurt...very much. You are in my thoughts.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m soooo sorry...those panic attacks are your body and mind telling you that something is not right. I know its not easy
but I think you have made the right decision. Please take care.

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
((((((HUGS))))))
I''m so sorry to hear that, and I know nothing I say can make the pain go away.
I just want you to know that I have immense respect for you.

oakpark

Rough_Rock
So sorry it turned out that way, but happy for you that you made the best decision for you....if that makes sense. I''m a seldom-poster, but always respect the advice you have given to everyone in the past and your support of everyone here....I hope you stick around here and that you find support with PS!

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
So sorry
7.gif

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Very sorry to hear this.
7.gif

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I know you must be feeling many things but you did what was right for you...and that is never wrong. You are an amazingly strong woman who did what few could. Stay strong.

ksluice

Brilliant_Rock
(((((((((((((((((((Hugs, love))))))))))))))))))))

so, sorry this one didn''t turn out to be your forever love! i really do believe that the love you put into the world eventually comes back to you--so i know you are going to be ok, very soon.

chiapet

Brilliant_Rock
Melissa, I just want to say how sorry I am to hear about this. You deserve so much better and I think that it''s so brave of you to have the guts to call it off before it''s too late. Big ((((HUGS))). I hope you''re doing okay and please let us know how everything goes.

AllieGator

Shiny_Rock
I''m so sorry, but it sounds like you knew what you had to do. Good luck!

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Thank you, everyone, for the kind words. It is hard, but needed to be done so that I can move on with my life.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry that you are going through this. You seem like a very strong woman and I wish you well as you move on with your life.

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Christian + nonreligious = unhappy Christian. You and the kids deserve someone who will represent your values. Hopefully he''s just around the corner
1.gif

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/12/2009 11:46:15 PM
Author: purrfectpear
Christian + nonreligious = unhappy Christian. You and the kids deserve someone who will represent your values. Hopefully he''s just around the corner
1.gif
In your heart you know it''s the right decision although I know it was an awfully hard decision to make
7.gif
. I have to agree with purrfectpear - as a Christian it''s important for me and my other half to attend church together and draw on our faith when times get tough. You also have your children to consider so I applaud your strength in letting him go.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry to hear this, Winks.
7.gif

Sounds like you probably made the right decision, although that doesn''t make it any easier.

Take care of yourself.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Winks, I''m very sorry to hear this.
15.gif

Lots and lots of (((hugs))) your way.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
What a strong amazing woman you are! Congratulations on an exciting future- I hope you are able to look back on this day with a sense of peace and relief.

Enjoy your week, and your new life (minus baggage) ;-)

purselover

Ideal_Rock
**Sending hugs your way** I hope you and your family are doing okay wishing you the best of luck for your future

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Oh hun that is so tough. You are obviously a strong women to make such a hard decision. We are here for you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results