shape
carat
color
clarity

Just gave him back the ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Really don''t feel much like talking about it right now, but I feel like I should post an explanation. My now ex-fiance and I have broken up. I have had certain things going through my mind about the relationship that I thought I could overlook but I couldn''t (he''s bi-polar and an atheist, I''m Christian). There are other factors but he''s not a bad person. I just felt that he really was not into the relationship as much as I was, and he really didn''t seem to be putting forth an effort to be with me and the kids (knew we were going to move in together this summer). After months of panic attacks and thoughts that I thought I could get past, I decided to call it quits.

Even though it was my decision, it still hurts. Have a good weekend everyone.

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
((((((((((hugs)))))))))) Always breaks my heart when I see threads like this.

mousey

Shiny_Rock
I am sorry you are going through this! Sending many good thoughts your way. You sound like you have made a clear headed decision, that right for you though.

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so sorry
8.gif
*hugs*

daydreamer

Rough_Rock
I''m so sorry. It''s normal to hurt even if it is the right choice for the long term.

Take care of yourself.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry for your pain, Melissa! I cannot even imagine how you must be feeling, but I know you and your little angels will be better for this in the long run. Prayers for peace and healing.

Bagel_Bandit

Rough_Rock
I am so, so sorry. It took great courage to make that decision. I hope that you heal surrounded with the support of good friends and family.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
(((hugs)))
7.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry, sweetie. Hugs and prayers going out to you.

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Big hugs, Melissa. I''ll be thinking about you.

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
bi polar + religious differences = lots of issues going forward.

every chance you dodged a bullet on this one, melissa, but i''m so sorry you had to go through this.

warm thoughts and prayers to you at this difficult time.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh no! i''m so sorry things didn''t work out. Hugs.

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry to hear this
7.gif

Get lots of kiddie hugs to get you through!

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Aww Melissa, i''m so sorry to hear that.
It''s really hard to have a relationship with someone that doesn''t share the same beliefs as you.. especially when the difference is that great. I''ve done it before. I''ve also had to deal with bi-polar men in my life and I know how challenging it is.

Be strong. My prayers are with you and your children.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
*HUG*

What a tough thing to go through ... I''m glad you listened to your inner (nagging) voice despite the initial pain from breaking things off. Those voices are there to help us & I really believe that.

WISHING YOU MUCH PEACE & LOVE & STRENGTH & SERENITY.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Oh sweetheart. I am so sorry.

It sounds like you''re doing whats best for your family, and sometimes what''s best isn''t always whats easiest. I wish you peace and comfort during this time, and a great love to follow.

((hugs))

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
*****hug******

thatsthegirl212

Rough_Rock
Know in your heart that you made the right decision for yourself and your family. Have faith on yourself and God that you are strong and will get through this, please hang in there and know that we''re thinking of you.

iota

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I wish you all the best, Melissa, and I''m sending good thoughts your way. What you are going through is by no means easy. But with those thoughts in your head, it''s better to work through the pain now than to live with something much worse for the rest of your life. Your a brave woman.... continue to be strong.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry.
8.gif

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2009 5:08:23 PM
Author:Winks_Elf
Really don''t feel much like talking about it right now, but I feel like I should post an explanation. My now ex-fiance and I have broken up. I have had certain things going through my mind about the relationship that I thought I could overlook but I couldn''t (he''s bi-polar and an atheist, I''m Christian). There are other factors but he''s not a bad person. I just felt that he really was not into the relationship as much as I was, and he really didn''t seem to be putting forth an effort to be with me and the kids (knew we were going to move in together this summer). After months of panic attacks and thoughts that I thought I could get past, I decided to call it quits.

Even though it was my decision, it still hurts. Have a good weekend everyone.
A bi-polar mood disorder would have confused your kids terribly, JMHO.

Although couples don''t discuss religion every day, when you and the kids are Christian and the husband/stepfather is an atheist, there are bound to be disagreements.

My hat''s off to you, Melissa, for having the good sense to let him go.
35.gif

((((((BIG HUGS))))

Treasure43

Brilliant_Rock
So sorry to hear you''re hurting now but it sounds like you made the right decision. Differences in religion can be very challenging. I''ve never had experience with a bi-polar man but my mother is bi-polar and she had a HUGE influence on me in my childhood. She made my childhood extremely difficult and I know it''s been very challenging for my stepfather to stay with her.

Good luck with everything!

rialaine

Shiny_Rock
Melissa,

I''m so sorry you have to go thru this. Knowing you made the right decision will help give you peace but it doesn''t make it hurt any less. I''ll be praying for you. ::HUGS::

Magpie09

Shiny_Rock
I'm sorry that you're hurting right now but it sounds like you made the right decision for you and your kids. Sending hugs and chocolate.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry, Melissa, that you had to make this tough decision. Be proud of yourself for making such a difficult choice. I hope you find peace in your decision.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
If your instinct told you to end it, you''ve done the right thing.

I''m sorry it didn''t work out as you had hoped.

lulu

Ideal_Rock
Very sorry to hear this.

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
I am so sorry to hear this
8.gif
Please take care.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results