color
clarity

Just For Fun

Which family is your favorite?

• Total voters

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
I voted for team Pretty Pink Spinel of course! :kiss2:

1. It has that stunning new elongated cushion like stone in that marvelous ivy&rose setting
and it turned out beautiful! Like it was custom made! Just beautiful & feminine!
2. Then you have your sweet lil' watermelon 3-stone inspired by @T L 's ring which I love the original and your inspired mini one!
3. The group has your cushion spinel ring that reminds me of something a Cuban mob bosses
daughter that was a little princess would own!
4. It has your Yvonne tourbillion ring that is cousins to my own "Mermaid Bubblegum" gal!
5. Do I even have to mention your crown ring?!? I swear if you go crazy & ever decide
to sell her...I will be all over that!
6. Two words: ROSE GOLD. This group has delicious rose gold which you know I'm
quite a fan of!

voce

Ideal_Rock
I voted for team Pretty Pink Spinel of course! :kiss2:

1. It has that stunning new elongated cushion like stone in that marvelous ivy&rose setting
and it turned out beautiful! Like it was custom made! Just beautiful & feminine!
2. Then you have your sweet lil' watermelon 3-stone inspired by @T L 's ring which I love the original and your inspired mini one!
3. The group has your cushion spinel ring that reminds me of something a Cuban mob bosses
daughter that was a little princess would own!
4. It has your Yvonne tourbillion ring that is cousins to my own "Mermaid Bubblegum" gal!
5. Do I even have to mention your crown ring?!? I swear if you go crazy & ever decide
to sell her...I will be all over that!
6. Two words: ROSE GOLD. This group has delicious rose gold which you know I'm
quite a fan of!

Leave it to you to write one of the most entertaining responses lol. Sounded like you were writing a love song for each one. :P2 I'm planning more projects with Daniel M in rose gold. Not going to be a tease about it though like you were posting about your paraiba ring, which by the way, looks so deliciously beautiful! I think it's going to inspire me to get at least one future ring to be engraved, too!

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
Leave it to you to write one of the most entertaining responses lol. Sounded like you were writing a love song for each one. :P2 I'm planning more projects with Daniel M in rose gold. Not going to be a tease about it though like you were posting about your paraiba ring, which by the way, looks so deliciously beautiful! I think it's going to inspire me to get at least one future ring to be engraved, too!

The pretty-in-pink spinel group could have a love song made for each one! lol
I know you have your adorable kitty but I'm drawing a blank for other greens, you must have a few though right? You need to build that group up so it won't feel left out & it too can have its own photoshoot! ;)2 Also do you think that you'll have any gold cabochon rings ever made in the future or youre just not as drawn to them as precision cut babies? I find myself torn between the two so my collection is less cohesive than yours & more all over the place.

Thank you for your sweet compliment! I think it's going to look even better in person, I can't wait! & yes I had to tease everyone! At least they saw the face of the ring, I could have only posted a shot of the back!Oh & engravings are so fun! They're like frosting on the cake & just add a touch of charm to the piece. On my Paraiba and diamond ring that was only my second time doing the wheat engraving and I love how it looks.I'm also a sucker for a good antique inspired swirl design engraving.

voce

Ideal_Rock
The pretty-in-pink spinel group could have a love song made for each one! lol
I know you have your adorable kitty but I'm drawing a blank for other greens, you must have a few though right? You need to build that group up so it won't feel left out & it too can have its own photoshoot! ;)2 Also do you think that you'll have any gold cabochon rings ever made in the future or youre just not as drawn to them as precision cut babies? I find myself torn between the two so my collection is less cohesive than yours & more all over the place.

Thank you for your sweet compliment! I think it's going to look even better in person, I can't wait! & yes I had to tease everyone! At least they saw the face of the ring, I could have only posted a shot of the back!Oh & engravings are so fun! They're like frosting on the cake & just add a touch of charm to the piece. On my Paraiba and diamond ring that was only my second time doing the wheat engraving and I love how it looks.I'm also a sucker for a good antique inspired swirl design engraving.

I'm not as drawn to cabs, and I am someone who would not do a $400 setting for a $40 cab. The only cab I've set in gold is that red spinel one that you drooled over last year. I would set paraiba cabs in gold or platinum.

As for team green, there's all kinds of green, and I don't find what I have cohesive.
IMG_20200614_222225.jpg
But, maybe four projects that'll get set later this year can join team green.
IMG_20200614_222513.jpg
From leftmost clockwise: mint tourmaline, grossular garnet, chrome tourmaline, emerald and Russian demantoid, my two favorite green type gems.

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Voce, you have such a beautiful and varied collection! I am so impressed, and I can’t decide.

Enjoy them all, and enjoy having such wonderful taste and creativity!

deorwine

Shiny_Rock
Ooh, that dragonfly project caught my eye! Looking forward to it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results