shape
carat
color
clarity

Just curious

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I bought my ring from WF and if I ever wanted to trade up, do they just send the diamond back to GIA for a new certificate? I was just curious. Would they also inform the public if it had nicks from the previous owner?

Skippy, I believe they do send it back in for a new cert. Their policy states it has to be in original, undamaged condition. So they might charge you a polishing/whatever fee to get it back in like new condtion.

they send every previously owned diamond back for regrading. any changes in the grade will be reflected on the new report.

Makes sense. Thank you.

I also, was thinking if some PS''ers ever upgarde I would so want to upgrade to their diamond. hee hee.

Have a great day and thanks again!

Date: 1/5/2007 1:36:32 PM
Author: Skippy123

I also, was thinking if some PS''ers ever upgarde I would so want to upgrade to their diamond. hee hee.
Heheh - that''s actually happening right now.
2.gif

Date: 1/5/2007 1:40:29 PM
Author: aljdewey

2.gif
yep. i''m just waiting (waiting waiting waiting) for a certain diamond to get back from ags!

are you upgrading and to who''s. hee heee

2.gif

Date: 1/5/2007 1:43:19 PM

i don''t want to jinx it, so i''ll post all the details once it''s a done deal.
2.gif

i will say that i am looking to upgrade my earrings
2.gif

The suspense is killing me.
face14.gif

See what happens when I am not working and take a week off. . . I start wanting to know all about peoples diamond purchase
9.gif

ooooooooh, Belle, I am excited. Thanks for getting back. I can''t wait to see them!!!

hehehehe...i''m excited too! it''s going to be a few weeks yet. ags closes for the holidays i understand, so they will be backed up for a little while.

Date: 1/5/2007 1:43:19 PM

2.gif
Yep - I am in the midst of upgrading.
2.gif

Stay tuned.
9.gif

Belle and AJ,
EEEEEekkkk, both of you are upgrading; holy moly. Oh, I am sooooooo jealous (in a good way)!!!

Watch out for more PS bling, right!!!!
10.gif

Belle, don''t they know they can''t close for the holidays. j/k.

Date: 1/5/2007 4:19:00 PM
Belle and AJ,
EEEEEekkkk, both of you are upgrading; holy moly. Oh, I am sooooooo jealous (in a good way)!!!

Watch out for more PS bling, right!!!!
10.gif

Belle, don''t they know they can''t close for the holidays. j/k.
I''d bet a five spot that one of them is upgrading to the other''s LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP