shape
carat
color
clarity

Just bought this!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/14/2008 11:45:17 AM
Author: Kelli
And now I bought this!!! I shouldn''t have, but I got one of those second chance offers for my bid, which was $1.50 over the asking price. I paid $151.50 for the setting, so PLEASE for the love of God, keep reminding me that I can''t spend ANY more money! But here it is.....
BTW, not so sure I can help you there, since I need help in that area myself!!

Gorgeous classic setting.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for the compliments everyone.
9.gif
I really liked how simple the setting was, but still with a little sparkle. I''m excited to get it, but I DEFINITELY have to stop buying things now!!! LOL no more for me is right!!! I need someone to smack my hand away every time I go to click on a "buy it now" or "commit to buy"! I will take pics when I get it, I hope I can get some decent ones. The diamond was easy, but I still haven''t been able to get a good picture of the red in my garnet.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kelli that is going to be a union of a beautiful setting with a beautiful stone for less than $275!!! It will look like you spent at least $1,000! Woohoo!!!!
36.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Kelli congratulations on your first gemstone purchase. Wow it''s pretty and the setting is gorgeous.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
The setting and stone are going to be GORGEOUS together!! Heehee, I like your comment about needing to stop already - think of that red beauty as a big stop sign as you enjoy it (or not...welcome to the gem craze!) :)

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone! Cushioncutnut--- you''re right! I was thinking about that today. This whole ring will cost less than just the very simple 14k gold solitaire setting of my engagement ring! Thanks for saying it will look like I spent at least $1000, that makes me feel GREAT about this purchase!
9.gif

Thanks MMT and Elmorton! Too funny about the red stop sign! It''s crazy, I''m already thinking wishfully about my next LOGR setting and stone to go in it. I''ll DEFINITELY be waiting a while, but the time will come.....
11.gif
31.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW, Kelli the finished product is going to look absolutely astounding!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
That red is to die for!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/15/2008 12:32:04 AM
Author: Kelli
Thanks everyone! Cushioncutnut--- you''re right! I was thinking about that today. This whole ring will cost less than just the very simple 14k gold solitaire setting of my engagement ring! Thanks for saying it will look like I spent at least $1000, that makes me feel GREAT about this purchase!
9.gif

Thanks MMT and Elmorton! Too funny about the red stop sign! It''s crazy, I''m already thinking wishfully about my next LOGR setting and stone to go in it. I''ll DEFINITELY be waiting a while, but the time will come.....
11.gif
31.gif

YOur so welcome! You and I are in the same boat..........we are waiting for an LOGR setting and already anticipating our next LOGR purchase.
31.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Thanks DandiAndi! I sure hope it looks as good as I think it will
1.gif

Cushioncutnut I am really lusting after THIS setting!!! Pears aren''t usually my favorite but this setting just SINGS to me! (And calls out my name
31.gif
) I have no idea what kind of stone, as long as it fits in the setting and looks pretty LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results