shape
carat
color
clarity

Just bought this stone at GOG....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Why don''t you just buy a setting from GOG? They most certainly can get you a channel setting. I posted several for someone the other day. They are on the GOG site under the brand Ingwer. I''d search for you now but we are on vacation and I am dealing with a dial-up connection! Grr!

InsaneMembrane

Rough_Rock
Well, im back.
I went back to GOG to look at some settings last week, and winded up getting a different stone. It is one color lower but i couldnt see ANY visible color difference even face down, from the one I was going to get. This one is bigger 1.26 and it is sweet! Let me know what you guys think of the specs. I love it. Oh ya, it was also more money, but I think its well worth it!
30.gif

1.26ct I SI1 Round Hearts & Arrows (totally eye clean)

Shape: Round
Carat Weight: 1.26ct
Color: I
Clarity: SI1
AGS Cut Grade: Ideal*
GIA Cut Grade: Excellent*
Optical Symmetry: Ideal
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Excellent
Fluorescence: Negligible
Girdle: 1.17%
Culet: None
Lab Report: GIA
Lab Report #: 14884640
In House: Yes
Width: 6.96mm
Length: 7.00mm
Depth: 4.30mm
Table Percentage: 54.78%
Depth Percentage: 61.55%
Crown Ú: 34.24‹
Crown Depth: 15.43%
Pavilion Ú: 40.95‹
Pavilion Depth: 43.28%
Upper Girdle Ú: 41.46‹
Lower Girdle Ú: 42.22‹
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks like you picked a beauty. Congrats!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay! We love those upgrades before the engagement even!!! The color I can be a great value in a H&A stone! Congratulations...I think you made a wise decision! 1.26 is a great size!

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
It sounds like a beautiful stone! I like "I" color stones, so I think you made the right choice in going for the bigger one.

InsaneMembrane

Rough_Rock
Yeah, its nice. I looked at the I and i was worried it would look yellowish. but its just as white as the H. And its bigger then the first one i put on hold. I love it., its just as white as the H. (looks alot bigger too :) )

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
It sure looks like you did good!!! A bigger diamond already, you are a pricescope kinda guy!!!

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, you are VERY good husband material!

Good job!!

She will LOVE it!!

InsaneMembrane

Rough_Rock
haha, thanks guys. Yeah, It was an extra $800 more. But i think its well worth it. The stone looks nice, and once I receive it and its set, be sure youll get lots of pics
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m sure it will be worth it, congrats. Can''t wait for the pics!!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results