shape
carat
color
clarity

Just a few things to share

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Awwww, THANKS EVELYN..... he is amazing... I am soooo insanely in love with him..... He is my world.... I adore him...
emembarrassed.gif

We are kinda cute together..... *giggles*

By the way, not to take away from DA BLING, but I have to say i am lovin'' the BLACK nailpoish !!!!

My personal fave....

Makes the BLING pop dontcha think ??????

Evelynn

Shiny_Rock
19.gif

Date: 10/12/2007 2:12:23 PM
Author: BrownEyedCountryGirl
Awwww, THANKS EVELYN..... he is amazing... I am soooo insanely in love with him..... He is my world.... I adore him...
emembarrassed.gif

We are kinda cute together..... *giggles*

By the way, not to take away from DA BLING, but I have to say i am lovin'' the BLACK nailpoish !!!!

My personal fave....

Makes the BLING pop dontcha think ??????
I love that! It is so refreshing to see and hear about happy couples truly in LOVE!!! Many good wishes to you both!

I have such a thing for nail polish, it''s almost ridiculous! I switch it at least twice a week....
20.gif

Its OPI''s Light My Sapphire and it''s actually a really dark metallic blue! And I see I didn''t get all the excess polish off the hand, sometimes if I''m in a rush I get a little careless with the brush!
19.gif

Evelyn, I HAVE to ask....

What size is that stone Girl ???????

I''m guessing about a 5 carat..... am I warm ????

DO TELL !!!!!!!!!

*wipes drool from screen and lights ciggie*

I need a smoke after looking at THAT !!!!

Wine might be nice too.......
31.gif

Evelynn

Shiny_Rock

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Holy cow! I get locked out for a few hours and next thing I know, POW, more bling shots!

I''ll be gone till Sunday...maybe I should have a drink before I settle in to see what else you bring to the table next!

Can''t wait to see what else you get! Love, love, love all of your pretties!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Evelynn,
you are my hero! You have that amazing bling and you cook delicious cookies and best of all you are such a sweetie.
12.gif
I am so glad you found this forum
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results