shape
carat
color
clarity

Just a few things to share

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/10/2007 8:30:03 AM
Author: Madam Bijoux
Your collection is exquisite! Thank you for showing it to us.
36.gif
I definitely agree with Madam Bijoux
36.gif
36.gif

Sorry for the threadjack, but I think Mme B has some sparklies she was going to show us
1.gif

I haven''t seen them....yet, but trying to be patient
33.gif

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Oh my!!!
30.gif
That bracelet is soooo beautiful!!! And the earrings! And the wedding band!!! You could SWIM in your asscher, it is simply gorgeous!

Thank you so much for sharing - please keep the photos coming!
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Evelynn,
I love your collection. I am a huge fan of antique jewelry.
How fun to play w/your collection. I love the detail work in the antiques; very beautiful and whimsical!
Thanks for sharing! Oh and your hubby''s ring is great! You two sound very happy; congrats!! Glad you are here on PS
9.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What wonderful pieces you have -- lucky girl!! Thanks for sharing those pics; everything is lovely.

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow. I love everything. That bracelet is spectacular. Love all the earrings. And your ring....what can I say? Thanks for sharing.

amy_dub

Shiny_Rock
I''m suppose to be studying for my Human Resource Management exam and instead i''m drooling over your amazing collection!! I must say your Ering is beautiful and absolutely HUGE! I bet it shines like mad in the sunlight.. But, of it all, your bracelet is my favorite.

Now.. where''s pictures of the bangles you wore during the ceremony???

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

WOW! Wear them in health!

cheers--Sharon

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Evelyn, is it not enough you have those killer Asschers?? You must have all these other pretties too??
11.gif

Lucky goil! Your bracelet is my favorite, hands down. Just beautiful!
30.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock

Oh my... I love your collection. Your pear earrings are just spectacular!!!! I bet those babies will get you noticed (not like anyone would miss your ering!)

3.gif

Thanks for posting all of your gorgeous eye candy!!!

18.gif
30.gif

Evelynn

Shiny_Rock
Wolftress, Thank you very much for your warm words! I too look forward to setting up camp here for some time, you all are so fun!

Thing2of2, yes! I am SO ready to be enabled! I noted before that in my circle of friends, pretty sparkly things are NOT their cup of tea.
7.gif
So I go ring browsing either with my Mom, DH - when he''s up to it, or on my own.

MadamBijoux, do you have something to share with the class??
31.gif

Delster, thanks! It doesn''t take much prodding for more jewelry pics!

Skippy, I too love the vintage pieces! The stories behind truly antique and vintage pieces are so fun, DH however did not think to ask if there was history behind it, it pretty much consisted of "I would like to get my finacee THAT for a wedding gft. She really likes jewelry and old-looking things and that is very pretty."
20.gif
2.gif

Dee*jay, can I just tell you how amazing your Jack Kelege piece is?!?! SO droolworthy!

Oshinbreez, I love sharing, thanks for the kind words!

Amydub, good luck with your test! Are you a graduate or undergraduate scholar? I have them on the CD proofs from our wedding, I will try to make some time to go through the proofs and find them!

Canuk, thank you!

Ellen, I am working on expanding the sparkle-mafia that is my jewelry box soon. I don''t own ANY colored pieces!
31.gif

Posh, thanks... maybe I missed it, but did you decide on a w-band yet??
1.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/10/2007 2:48:18 AM
Author: Evelynn

Date: 10/10/2007 2:22:49 AM
Author: Gypsy

Date: 10/10/2007 2:06:34 AM

Date: 10/10/2007 1:58:31 AM
Author: Gypsy
Yikes! And the floral clusters. I love those for special occasions. *sigh* ... such glorious displays of ear bling are things I can only aspire to. But I'm so HAPPY I can live vicariously through your pieces.

What else ya got... I've got popcorn and everything. Let's keep this reel rolling. I know you've got more bling in there.

Any colored stone pieces?
31.gif
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
39.gif

THAT is something I am hoping my pricescope friends can help me with sometime down the road! Perhaps quite soonish down the road. As in, whoa, Rubyville - next exit! Or, Emerald City 2 miles ahead kind of soon!

I really dont have anything else for a grand finale...I could go snap some shots of the cars....but how BORING are they? You can't slap those things on a band with some pave and call it a day...

11.gif

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better... she want us to ENABLE her!!! YAY ! OH I can't wait!!

Yes, our next stop is RUBYVILLE. Um... you don't have 300K laying about anywhere, cause there was this 3 carat ruby three stone ring at Cartier....

Emeralds, Tsavorites... Oh, and we have to get you a lovely Leon of some sort. You NEED a Leon Evelynn. You really do. embrace the Leon.

This is going to be really fun.
11.gif

Have you seen : https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-peridot-ring.70314/
YES! I actually had that exact ring saved on my harddrive! I can't wait till she posts some live pictures!

300k? No problem...
2.gif
I most likely would have to invest in a good sleeping bag because Hubby would kick me out into the garage for the rest of my life!
25.gif

'Embrace the leon. You crack me up!! I really have been meaning to start getting ideas for something colorful and very Leon'ish. I just have to get the newbie jitters out and get into the swing of things! I would really love to have a ruby, or red spinel (I read they can be had more affordably than a similar clarity ruby?) Then there's the sapphires, and those Pariabas!!

OK!

Yes Spinels are GORGEOUS, better clarity than rubies at the same price point, and richer color than rubies at the same price point. Gorgeous rubies are available, of course, but are priced higher per carat.

I saw the LOVELIEST Pariba the other day. SWOON! As for sapphires, oh baby. We are in for a fun ride! I can't wait. I'm gonna have to post some things I've been saving away for the 'right' person to enable... that I think you'll like. I'll do that from home, maybe tomorrow (going to the hospital tonight, so I can't do it tonight and they are on my home computer).

So... to start you off... what do you think" Does this deserves consideration and a call for pricing?
30.gif

http://www.artofplatinum.com/4images/details.php?image_id=276

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Glad I came back to have another look, would have missed those gorgeous earring!!! Just drooling over here!!!
9.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have a very beautiful collection! Thank you for sharing with us!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW, your collection is amazing and oh yeah, did I mention GORGEOUS?!! I really, really, really love the bracelet and cluster earrings!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/10/2007 1:59:54 PM

Posh, thanks... maybe I missed it, but did you decide on a w-band yet??
1.gif

Well, after further discussion with my FI I realized he does not like straight bands with my ering. He wanted me to get a custom matching band. I dont want a matching band. So as a compromise we are going to get a wband that will stand alone. Then I can either switch the ering to my right hand or switch off wearing the wband or ering depending on what I feel like.

Again, thanks for sharing your sparklie beauties with us!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
You have an amazing collection! Gorgeous! I love the rings with music notes shots. Thanks for sharing!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
OK, you are killing me tonight! I think my heart stopped! You have truly beautiful pieces! I adore the pear earrings! *swoon*

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All of it is gorgeous, but I adore the bracelet and pear earrings!!!
30.gif

Evelynn

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all for such warm words!

5.gif

Gypsy, I do love that emerald ring of Leon''s, but I would really like to shy away from another 3-stone if possible. What else ya got? Hmm, maybe I will start a new topic over in jewelry...

Ok, these are the last, I promise!! Cross my heart...

onelumportwo.JPG

Evelynn

Shiny_Rock
sugar cubes...

shimmerysugar.JPG

Evelynn

Shiny_Rock
These are my rings on top of two religous books; the top one was a bible that was given to my great uncle for confirmation I believe and the one on the bottom is a bible my grandfather was given when he served in WWII.

ringsbooks.JPG

Evelynn

Shiny_Rock
Here's my great uncle's book, the quote reads

"A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches. And loving favour, rather than silver or gold."

The date on the top of the page is 1910.

ringsonbook.JPG

Evelynn

Shiny_Rock
Here is my grandfather''s. It is the bible that was given to soldiers, the date is March 6th, 1941. Signature is "Franklin Roosevelt"

gparmyrings.JPG

Evelynn

Shiny_Rock
And the last handshot. Here you can see how my wedding band snuggles under the e-ring...

I''m done with the pics now, I swear!!
1.gif

ringssnug.JPG

*falls off chair*

OH MAH GAAAAWD !!!!!!

Evelyn..... simply BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!

Your Asscher literally took my breath way...... *sigh*

You have a wonderful collection.... love the antique style pieces.....

Your a woman after my own heart !!!!
41.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Evelynn,

OMG what a beautiful collection you have!!! They take my breath away. LOVE your engagement. GORGEOUS

Linda

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/12/2007 11:44:42 AM
Here''s my great uncle''s book, the quote reads

''A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches. And loving favour, rather than silver or gold.''

The date on the top of the page is 1910.
So true...

What neat heirlooms Evelyn, love them!

Evelynn

Shiny_Rock
BECG: thank you! I cannot wait to see what LM masterpiece you may end up with! The engagement ring process is so exciting! I love living vicariously though you girls!! BTW, you two make such a pretty couple!!

LindaW: thank you, I am hoping to add some colored pieces eventually - I''m glad there are so many gemstone-savvy ones to help! Or be enablers...
31.gif

Evelynn

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Ellen!

1.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
OK. So staying away from three stones. John and I were talking last night, and he''s running off with my laptop this weekend (it''s really HIS laptop, but still) so those pics are going to have to wait, unfortunately. But I''ll see what I''ve got on teh desktop at home. Can not wait to enable you, my dear.
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results