shape
carat
color
clarity

Jules Lester Rabalais owner of Gemological Appraisal Service

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
:angryfire: This guy is an a**hole! I have never been treated before from anyone online like I have from this guy. He pretty much called me stupid and made fun of me because he is older than me, he has a G.G("
for one year when I was born as he ") ,owning a jewelry store(now defunct) and this appraisal service. He just attacked me for no reason and belittled me like no one has before on any online venue. This attack was in response to just a single post of the FTC guidelines regarding "Gemstone Treatments"...just a copy and paste and nothing else....thats it...sigh. Then without any response by me he goes to another thread and says roughly the same thing on a thought out post I had written. I have been in stupid online arguments and name callings but never have I been called stupid due to posting thoughts and information all just to be helpful. Please never send any stones to his..."gemological appraisals services"....as his attitude towards me will more than likely be the same for you. "I am older and a G.G. so I am better than you and you know nothing"
Never met a bigger a**hole than him. I wanted Pricescope, as the leading Consumer protection website, and all you Pser's to know and hopefully you will never choose his services or seek his help. Sorry for the rant ... :angryfire:

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Jules Lester Rabalais owner of Gemological Appraisal Ser

Calm down, Amguy, I look at my Dad and see how some characters change as people get old...

TristanC

Brilliant_Rock

I recently had a thought.

I was looking back at my youth (i'm early 30s) and I realised now that with my years and wisdom, that I am smarter NOW than i was before.

That was the moment I realised that I am losing my mind, and that I have started to become stupid.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium

:lol: :lol: :lol:

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Sending you a (((((hug))))) Amguy. You are far from stupid and are one of the most helpful people on this forum. You give your time and advice generously and are always willing to debate. Some people just can't bear the thought that they're not "top dog" and feel age accounts for something - which always fascinates me as clearly there are thick old people just as there are intelligent old people! Ignore him. He's just wanting to flex his muscles (that's old and wrinkly muscles of course)! :twirl:

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock

LovingDiamonds|1312315718|2982515 said:
Sending you a (((((hug))))) Amguy. You are far from stupid and are one of the most helpful people on this forum. You give your time and advice generously and are always willing to debate. Some people just can't bear the thought that they're not "top dog" and feel age accounts for something - which always fascinates me as clearly there are thick old people just as there are intelligent old people! Ignore him. He's just wanting to flex his muscles (that's old and wrinkly muscles of course)! :twirl:

Well said! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results