shape
carat
color
clarity

Jubilee available again?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

asbrun

Rough_Rock
I noticed postings on this site about the Jubliee not being available anymore...yet I see that it is back up on the GOG site. Is this cut available again through GOG?

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Best to just call and ask, no telling if someone from there will see this or not.
2.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
from what i recall, the jubilee was always available but i think GOG just wasn't a pref. vendor for a while.

guess that changed!

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 1/18/2007 7:08:21 PM
Author: Mara
from what i recall, the jubilee was always available but i think GOG just wasn''t a pref. vendor for a while.

guess that changed!
Hi Mara,

Just to clarify... never the case.

Since their inception we''ve carried them and once they''re back in production we will again. When they went out of production with the manufacturer there were those left over which eventually sold out and there are some that are traded from time to time. The one stone currently listed was a trade. I miss em, but there are other square H&A''s equally as beautiful.

Regards,

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for clarifying Rhino...I love the Jubes and hope there will be many more. And the old Regents should come back, too!!

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 1/19/2007 2:22:09 AM
Author: Mara
Thanks for clarifying Rhino...I love the Jubes and hope there will be many more. And the old Regents should come back, too!!
No prob. Mara ... I really loved the Jubes too. I just saw one recently from a local client and had to catch the drool.
3.gif
I''m keeping my toes crossed as there''s a bit of red tape to be processed before they''re back in production... unfortunately.
8.gif
Lord willing, it''ll be sooner than later.

All the best,
Jonathan

openhelix

Shiny_Rock
We still LOVE the Regent I got from Rhino back in Spring 2004. And people comment on it pretty much everywhere she goes!!

Here''s a shot of the loose stone:
OvertopStoneInBox.jpg

And one of it mounted in a custom setting:
SetTopAngle.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results