shape
carat
color
clarity

Jtv.....WHAT???? LOL

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
JTV really has low quality crap and a hard sell pitch. Gem Shopping (GS) has better goods and pricey. The estate pieces sold by GS are usually beautiful and overpriced. They tout that the estate pieces come from Palm Springs or Beverly Hills. LOL The 'Top Gem Worl Class' had been its top/best designation then the 'Museum' designation came a bit later. Remember Spinal Tap--"It goes to eleven-which is one more than ten." There is a lady who sells really bizarre estate jewelry and awful 'antique' ceramics, crystal,, lamps, bronzes, quilts, figurines, etc etc- a real mish mash of antique flea market finds that are so over inflated I cringe evertime I see her program. I used to watch it and see how they promote their wares. A lot of the auctions went without bid- a sign of the times. Have not seen the program in 6 months-wonder how its doing.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lambskin|1348073034|3270962 said:
JTV really has low quality crap and a hard sell pitch. Gem Shopping (GS) has better goods and pricey. The estate pieces sold by GS are usually beautiful and overpriced. They tout that the estate pieces come from Palm Springs or Beverly Hills. LOL The 'Top Gem Worl Class' had been its top/best designation then the 'Museum' designation came a bit later. Remember Spinal Tap--"It goes to eleven-which is one more than ten." There is a lady who sells really bizarre estate jewelry and awful 'antique' ceramics, crystal,, lamps, bronzes, quilts, figurines, etc etc- a real mish mash of antique flea market finds that are so over inflated I cringe evertime I see her program. I used to watch it and see how they promote their wares. A lot of the auctions went without bid- a sign of the times. Have not seen the program in 6 months-wonder how its doing.

That's "Treasures with Sue" and I think she sells the most overpriced ugly things. GSN has some really pretty stuff at times though, even if I never bought from them, so I can't vouch for what their material looks like IRL.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results