shape
carat
color
clarity

Jon at Distinctive gem is doing small lab OEC's now!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
I was doing my weekly website scroll of all my favorite vendors (please tell me other's do this too haha) when I noticed that Jon at Distinctive Gem is now offering his lab OEC Heritage cuts in sizes as small as 3mm, or .10!!! I know several months ago I had asked him if we could do. a 4mm size, and unfortunately he wasn't going that small. Now he is!! I for one am super excited as I have a hankering for a 5 stone RHR.

Who else is excited?! :D

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Haha! I know someone named Gussie who has 5- 4mm LG OECs in their Distinctive Gems shopping cart!

OooOOOOoooo you better post when/if you get them! i'm dying to see! i'm so tempted but right now I have 15 different ideas of how to spend my money and I can't decide which project to take on next haha! I mean what's a little LGD impulse buy though... never hurt anyone...

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I was doing my weekly website scroll of all my favorite vendors (please tell me other's do this too haha) when I noticed that Jon at Distinctive Gem is now offering his lab OEC Heritage cuts in sizes as small as 3mm, or .10!!! I know several months ago I had asked him if we could do. a 4mm size, and unfortunately he wasn't going that small. Now he is!! I for one am super excited as I have a hankering for a 5 stone RHR.

Who else is excited?! :D

This is great news. I went to the Distinctive Gems website but couldn’t find 3mm stones. Can you tell me how to find them?

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
This is great news. I went to the Distinctive Gems website but couldn’t find 3mm stones. Can you tell me how to find them?

sure @LightBright ! Here is the link. If you scroll to the bottom you can see all the sizes he offers :)

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
Can anyone clarify pricing? I’ve seen these type of offers from Distinctive Gem before “pay deposit and it’s guarantee at least these specs, if it comes back with better specs you don’t pay more, if it comes back with worse specs you don’t have to buy” and I am curious what the actual pricing is.

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
I have a CvB Norah 5 stone that has sapphires but I never wear CS. I want to replace them with diamonds.

I am just undecided on mined OECs from Sako or LG from Jon.

ooo that would be gorgeous! when you find out, would you mind sharing the price difference from Sako compared to Jon's LGD?

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Can anyone clarify pricing? I’ve seen these type of offers from Distinctive Gem before “pay deposit and it’s guarantee at least these specs, if it comes back with better specs you don’t pay more, if it comes back with worse specs you don’t have to buy” and I am curious what the actual pricing is.

They price by (clarity + color) X carat. Email them for the current prices.

wildcat03

Brilliant_Rock
Has anyone ordered this way? Any idea what the completion time would be?

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I have a CvB Norah 5 stone that has sapphires but I never wear CS. I want to replace them with diamonds.

I am just undecided on mined OECs from Sako or LG from Jon.

Well, for ease factor, much easier to match the lab grown stones and probably more budget friendly.

I don't say that as a dig to Sako- he's my go to guy for pretty much everything.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results