shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Joining the OEC club! My antique OEC three stone ring!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Bella Mezzo, manderz, bright ice, renogirl, moosemom, stargurl, stci, Christina, lknvrb4, and mitsui! I appreciate all your kind comments.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it! The miligrain on the bezels is so tiny and pretty.

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Oh, how beautiful! And it looks gorgeous on your finger too!

The fact that it came from your grandmother makes it priceless and incredibly, incredibly special.

I am beyond thrilled at the increasing popularity of the old cuts again - more and more people are now beginning to appreciate the charm and personality of these stones! Its a shame dealers are still scouring the markets to recut them :nono: :nono:

Wear in much love, great health, and tons of happiness for always! And oh, welcome to the old cut club :appl: :appl: :appl:

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
What a treasure!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stunning!!

catwalk82

Shiny_Rock
how very gorgeous and special!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a sweet, incredible gift - it's a beauty Laila! :love: :love: :love:

I'm imagining how much it would cost to replicate that right now, with the way metal and diamond prices are - it really is a sentimental and priceless treasure!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is absolutely beautiful!! What a precious treasure Laila, how wonderful to receive such a special family heirloom. Your grandmother sounds like the sweetest thing. It looks sooo pretty on your hand!

April20

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!

SweetPeach

Rough_Rock
What a wonderful gift your grandmother, Laila! Its looks so lovely on you! Congratulations!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, thanks to Addy, HeartingDiamonds, Kelpie, Amys Bling, catwalk, Yssie, junebug, April, and SweetPeach!

I'm honored that you all like my grandma's beautiful ring. She probably had no idea how excited I would be to receive this! I think I'll have to show her this thread next time I visit her.

She and my Grandpa were married for 70 years! until he passed away this June. She is so lonely now and I know it will give her a thrill to read everyone's sweet replies. :))

Okie_girl

Shiny_Rock
oh. my. goodness. That is bezelicious! So sweet of your grandmother to give it to you, what a treasure (both your grandmother AND the ring!)!

smc7277

Rough_Rock
That is perfect!! I have been itching for a 3 stone oec rhr and this is exactly like what I had pictured. And 70 years, wow! My grandparents just had their 68th in June. Amazing to think about all the things they have seen change. My Grandmom tells me she recalls having kerosene lamps, then when they first got electric in her home, their was something similar to a parking meter in the basement- they would have to go feed change into it to use electric.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, Okie_girl and smc7277!

smc, 68 years is incredible!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
gorgeous treasure :love: :love: :love: I am sorry about your grandma.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beauty! You are quite the lucky lady. How wonderful to have something to pass down from your Grandmother!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a special gift from your grandmother, Laila! Your new ring is really pretty.

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
I love your ring. Just love :love: it!

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Laila!! :wavey: Wow! :love: Now that's a beautiful ring! I've always wanted an OEC three stone!! I just noticed your new avatar and had to search to see if there was a post! How wonderfully thoughtful of your grandma to give you such a beautiful ring! The milgrain is very sweet! Lucky you!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Skippy, AprilBaby, Zoe, Novel, and Loves Vintage...THANK YOU ladies! You all are so nice; I appreciate your comments.

LV, you please hug your sweet girl for me! I don't post much on the newborn thread, but S is just such a gorgeous little girl! :love:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You do have a wonderful Grandmother!! Now every time you gaze at your ring you will smile, because it will always remind you of your Grandmother. Thats Lovely! Im so happy for you! Its a beautiful Ring! :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am sorry I missed this earlier, but I love your ring! :love: How wonderful that your grandmother wanted you to have it! This is exactly what I want to do for my future grandchildren, too!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ZestfullyBling and diamondseeker, thank you both! :wavey: DS, that's very sweet that you plan on giving your baubles to your granddaughter(s) some day!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results