shape
carat
color
clarity

John Pollard deserves an Oscar

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He gives the greatest presentations, opps, webinars.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That was a great presentation. Interesting topic and well presented too!

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
And stays on track through comments from the "peanut gallery".
9.gif

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Did that presentation just stop mid- sentence or did my computer hiccup? One minute John was there and then....silence...

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
There were a few hiccups here and there but I never lost contact.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
So far I have enjoyed all the ones I''ve seen, and think everyone has done a great job, considering!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
I absolutely agree!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
He is great! Kenny, you are a doll
2.gif
You have such a sweet personality
37.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
John is a natural, made for this and I mean that sincerely!!!! I teased him that TV will be calling him shortly, don''t leave us John!! Hehe.
3.gif

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Oscar? Say, isn't that a grumpy kind of fish?

Kenny you're too kind (all of you are). I'm afraid those of you asking such great questions would have to accept the Oscar, along with the others who are presenting. I'm so impressed by my peers when I watch their sessions, and the bar will only be raised as we see more experts and guests.

By the way, one of the coolest sessions I saw was in the first days when Leonid brought up and discussed different works of art for a casual crowd (yes I was lurking Leonid). Fascinating!

There are so many potential applications. It's an entertaining and symbiotic learning tool...when it spreads remember PS is where you saw it used first.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
And speaking of spreading...

If you like what John, the Oscar winner, and Wink, the chopped liver, are doing, please do us and Leonid a favor. He has a vision for this that is phenominal and I believe he will achieve it if you will all tell your friends about it and get them to come see what is happening. Then start thinking about how you would like to see it used and in what fields. Tell Leonid, he will be listening. Got an idea for an improvement? Tell Leonid, he IS listening and making improvements almost every day.

John and I really want to help Leonid grow this to be huge, not just in Pricescope, but in the world. Soon there will be others giving regular presentations, and not long after that we presenters will have to stand in line to give a presentation, but what a tremendous thing for you consumers!

Speaking of what do you want, who do you want? Both John and I are working on bringing great guest speakers to join our presentations. Is there someone you want to hear from? We will ask them. They might say no, but we will keep asking and some of them will say yes. The future is here, now, at Pricescope!

Wink

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s cool Wink and you are anything BUT chopped liver. Your presentations are awesome as well and I have learned a great deal from you!!!!
1.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wink, I''d really love to learn as much as possible on colored stones. Perhaps you could have a session on sapphires and teach all the important things about them, then next, maybe emeradls, then garnets, etc. It is really fun looking at colored stones and most of us know less about how to purchase them than we do diamonds.

(John, so sorry I missed your presentation! I hope the ability to replay sessions will be available soon!)

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aww I missed it. Didn''t forget (for once) but had a family problem.
7.gif

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wink I don''t think you are chopped at all.
You seem quite intact. hahaha

I just have not seen you on "TV" yet, but I''m looking forward to it.
Break a leg!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Skippygirl, I'm not a doll; that would be my brother, Ken.

He's a doll.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results