shape
carat
color
clarity

Joe Escobar Asscher setting help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

leadfoot

Rough_Rock
I''m hoping Mara, or Gypsy will chime in!

We found the "Mara dear" thread with Gypsy''s "Contender" ring and she is head-over-heels in love. ( https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/mara-dear.51862/page-2 )

We are in MN, so driving down to Joe Escobar is really out of the question. What a great trip that would be, though! I am wondering how to get in contact with Erik down there, do I just email him through the contacts on the JE webpage and put "Attn Erik" to get a hold, or perhaps phoning would be best? Getting in tough via phone will be hard for me tin the next few days, so I am hoping to contact through email if possible!

Gypsy, how did your setting turn out??

Mara/Gypsy, my fiancee loved your thread detailing your trip! She has many of your photos saved for "future referance!!" Great photography!

Thanks much!

leadfoot

Rough_Rock
Duh, I''m out of it this morning. Found his contact info on the site.
20.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
leadfoot..i was going to say you can try emailing him but he would most likely prefer to call you anyway, so i''d try to get in touch via phone. you can call to find out when he''d be there and then call then (or have him call you). he is familiar with PS as well and has posted previously. anyhow, good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results