shape
carat
color
clarity

jfo''s 1.23 G SI1 Radiant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
jfo! Thank you for your message. Our radiants can hang out together now. I''m so happy! Yours really looks so much bigger than mine. I think the two would be a good comparison for radiant shoppers. Similar stones and similar finger sizes, but the stone size looks completely different.

Do you really think you''ll look for another diamond for a future anniversary? What would you get?

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Jfo your pictures are terrific and I love your beautiful rings!!! The fire coming out of that diamond is amazing!

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Sundial--Thanks so much!!
1.gif

CrownJewel - Your radiant is so gorgeous! And I don''t think it appears bigger than mine at all! Maybe that''s the perception because your ring is so sparkly ALL over? But I''m really happy for you and am so glad that you got what you were hoping for!!

I will keep this wedding set always because I''m sentimental like that, but I would love another diamond for a future anniversary
2.gif
... maybe one I can wear sometimes on my left hand, but maybe also as a right hand ring? Hee hee, I am so bad.
I keep going back and forth on what I''d really want... I''ve seen some really gorgeous cushions around here, but also some beautiful three stone rings... I can''t decide! I guess I have plenty of time to think about it and dream....

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, I just love everything about your rings. Love the x prong, especially with a radiant.

Congrats! Your wedding set is gorgeous!
36.gif

angeline

Ideal_Rock
That is a gorgeous set. Simple, clean, and with great presence. Love it love it love it! a

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
I agree about the anniversary diamonds. I know it''s WAY too early to think about it, and I definitely can''t say anything to my fiance about it...but a giant diamond for my right hand would be fun! I can wear it on the left sometimes, but I''m always going to love the one he proposed with. Unfortunately for my fiance, I''m hooked.

Still loving your set. If only he proposed with TWO engagement rings!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW jfo the stone is really really nice. It looks way way big on your hand. I mean that in a good way.
9.gif
I also like your wband.

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
CrownJewel--OOPS! Ok, I just logged in and realized what I said to you earlier was not what I meant although you probably understood! Sorry, girl! I meant mine does not look bigger than yours at all!! Yours looks and IS big and gorgeous on your finger!
36.gif

Yes, wouldn''t it be lovely if we all received two engagement rings....??
27.gif

Morticia, angeline and Stone Hunter -- thank you all so much!
9.gif

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
haha. sorry to prolong this, but i originally read it the way you meant it. i went back to read the post and had to laugh because i totally missed it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results