shape
carat
color
clarity

JFF: Are you and your SO compatible?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

McStew

Rough_Rock
And the calculator results:

Excellent - The princess has found her prince probably after kissing far to many frogs [can I get an AMEN?]! The challenge now is how many beautiful children you guys will have. Do I hear a 2, 3, 4, or 5? [i dream of 3, but will max out at 4 if push comes to shove]

Final Rating: 82%

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 6:47:24 PM
Author: B.H.S
I love doing fun things, such as this.

Me: Scorpio
Him: Pisces

The attraction of Scorpio and Pisces is irresistible, a union with every chance of success.... Your union has everything from the steamy sensual to the deeply spiritual. Intimate and enduring, it''s a perfect match.

21.gif
21.gif
21.gif
I can definitely believe this! I''m a Pisces and I knew a Scorpio (for a few nights, at least
31.gif
) back in my college days and "steamy sensual" is one way to put it. (More like "freaky-naughty"). Haha.

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Double Post

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Triple Post (Grrrr. Stupid work computer)

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
We're both Capricorns. Major power struggle in the house. I always win. He does not agree LOL

Here's what it says:

Two Sea-Goats under one roof could be your idea of heaven, but it could also closely resemble hell at times! This can be a very compatible combination, but could also suffer from the 'too much of a good thing' syndrome. If the two of you have enough different interests to keep from getting caught in a dull routine and can maintain a healthy balance of power between you, this can be a very happy partnership.

~~~I resent the dull routine comment. My house is always hopping what with him watching documentaries on TV and me reading a book.

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Me: PISCES
Him: PISCES

Pisces tend to elude any conflicts with a disappearing act, either with unrealistic optimism or by hiding out in a life of fantasy. It is this typical Pisces flexibility that makes both easy to talk to, adaptable to any situation and great friends as well as lovers.

Well, I can believe that.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
I''m a Libra and he''s a Taurus. They don''t seem to like us together, but I don''t think it takes into account that both of our moon signs are Taurus and that I''m accustomed to living with bulls...my entire immediate family are Tauruses!

Fleur_de_Lis

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 1:49:36 PM
Author: Iowa Lizzy
Date: 2/19/2009 6:47:24 PM

Author: B.H.S

I love doing fun things, such as this.

Me: Scorpio

Him: Pisces

The attraction of Scorpio and Pisces is irresistible, a union with every chance of success.... Your union has everything from the steamy sensual to the deeply spiritual. Intimate and enduring, it''s a perfect match.

21.gif
21.gif
21.gif

I can definitely believe this! I''m a Pisces and I knew a Scorpio (for a few nights, at least
31.gif
) back in my college days and ''steamy sensual'' is one way to put it. (More like ''freaky-naughty''). Haha.

Ain''t that the truth
31.gif
9.gif

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
Me: Libra
Him: Cancer

I have done many horoscope test before and it all appeared that we are the worse match

But here''s the verdict from Trillionaire''s site..

This relationship works best if work or family interests bind you together. Without such interests, provided by compatible Moon and other chart factors, the battle may not seem worthwhile.

38.gif

fuzzers

Shiny_Rock
Him: Leo

Libra and Leo
This meeting is truly blessed. In fact, it''s an ideal match. Sensual Libra and dramatic Leo are a stylish and dynamic duo, one which catches fire in the bedroom and maintains the energy through thick and thin.

... and the rest of it doesn''t really make sense to me! lol

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 6:16:51 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
ooooh fun fun!!!
36.gif
I love this stuff.

Me: Cancer

Him: Virgo

''Virgo, the Mutable Virgin and Cancer, the Cardinal Crab make a fabulous combination. You have an instant rapport that will lead to an enduring and satisfying match. Virgo appreciates your ability to provide a secure family life, yet you both are concerned with the nurturing and wellbeing of others. Turn your caring sides towards each other and you will turn your shared dreams into reality. This combination is one of best. You are kindred spirits. It is a perfect match.''

Yippie!!!!!!
31.gif

YAY Me and the BF share the same signs as you guys! hee hee :)

OMGOMG

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 9:54:57 PM
Author: fuzzers

Him: Leo

Libra and Leo

This meeting is truly blessed. In fact, it''s an ideal match. Sensual Libra and dramatic Leo are a stylish and dynamic duo, one which catches fire in the bedroom and maintains the energy through thick and thin.

... and the rest of it doesn''t really make sense to me! lol

aw, that''s my parents!
5.gif

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
Me: Sagittarius
Him: Sagittarius

Some astrologers think it''s the perfect match and in many ways you are very well suited. You can engage in stimulating conversation, for you have similar interests, and when the urge to pack up and stride into the sunset, seeking adventure in the far horizons grabs one of you, the other will happily tag along.

Both easygoing and independent, you can just as readily work together on cherished projects as please each other in the bedroom. Jealousy is rarely a problem, though Sagittarius has a short fuse and storms can blow up quickly.

Compatibility percent:

Very good - Remember all those happy couples you would envy before you found this wonderful man? If you can''t beat them then join them. Now your have. Let others eat their hearts out.
Final Rating: 79%

Ha these things are funny because sometimes they say like 6% and you''re like what!?!

LilyOfTheValley

Shiny_Rock
Me: Taurus
Him: Virgo

Verdict: Likely to be a case of love at first sight!

Hehe. It really was a case of love at first site. From the moment that we first met, we were together right away. Really!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results