shape
carat
color
clarity

Jewelry Remodel Part One

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sundial, thanks! I lucked out because it just fit the existing necklace and saved me a lot of time and money. Now I am just waiting for the old setting with the blue stone in it...hope it looks good too, the setting should pop with the blue stone in it!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/8/2006 1:04:47 AM
Author: diamondfan
Sundial, thanks! I lucked out because it just fit the existing necklace and saved me a lot of time and money. Now I am just waiting for the old setting with the blue stone in it...hope it looks good too, the setting should pop with the blue stone in it!
I hope you'll post a picture for us when the ring is done, I'd love to see it! What a clever "remodeler" you are!!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is another necklace, I put the blue stone from the necklace I purchased into my old setting and put my old engagement ring diamond into the new necklace...works well.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/8/2006 8:22:52 PM
It is another necklace, I put the blue stone from the necklace I purchased into my old setting and put my old engagement ring diamond into the new necklace...works well.
Gotcha Diamondfan. I thought it was going into a ring, but I would like to see this necklace too.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sundial love your remodeling projects. That setting looks even better with the color contrast of the new stone. Can''t wait to see your pendant.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/8/2006 8:22:52 PM
Well that was really smart! Love the necklace. Would love to have a similar one with my old ering stone and Aquas.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/21/2006 12:25:59 AM
Author: Stone Hunter
Sundial love your remodeling projects. That setting looks even better with the color contrast of the new stone. Can''t wait to see your pendant.
Thank you Stone Hunter! I was surprisingly pleased by the way the pink looks in the platinum myself. My pendant is now complete and I posted a thread on it as well.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh good. Thank you!

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Sundial - I love your sapphire!
30.gif
Can you tell me how the color was appraised, such as intense, vivid, strong, medium . . . etc? I''m shopping for a pink sapphire and I''ve been looking at The Natural Sapphire Comapny''s site and I''m getting dizzy!
26.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Tulip! I haven''t received the formal appraisal from my jeweler yet, but I believe he said that it is vivid. I just had him bring in some stones for me to look at that would fit my setting and basically just chose the one I thought was prettiest!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results