shape
carat
color
clarity

Blog Jewelry for Grade School Teachers

bcmacdonald

Staff member

PriceScopeKayti published a new blog post.
Teachers have been in the spotlight for the last two years. They have had to swing and adapt to new situations while still maintaining quality education standards and a healthy work/life balance. If you or someone you know had to wrangle remote learning or homeschooling (when you are not inclined to that), it was a teachable moment...

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Last edited by a moderator:

LadyMaria

Brilliant_Rock
It's not just grade school teachers...I teach high school. One of my most treasured teacher gifts was an Alex and Ani bracelet a student gave me in 2018. She knew I loved all things space related so this one has a couple of Moon charms on it. She will graduate this year!

PriceScopeKayti

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
It's not just grade school teachers...I teach high school. One of my most treasured teacher gifts was an Alex and Ani bracelet a student gave me in 2018. She knew I loved all things space related so this one has a couple of Moon charms on it. She will graduate this year!

For sure! I wanted to split them out because in my experience grade school teachers just have different workplace jewelry hazards. As a parent, I want to take every opportunity to celebrate teachers. I think you all are amazing. <3 Thank you for sharing, can we see a pic maybe? That sounds absolutely lovely!

LadyMaria

Brilliant_Rock

For sure! I wanted to split them out because in my experience grade school teachers just have different workplace jewelry hazards. As a parent, I want to take every opportunity to celebrate teachers. I think you all are amazing. <3 Thank you for sharing, can we see a pic maybe? That sounds absolutely lovely!
Here you go!! ^_^

Bracelet.jpg
Here you go!!! ^_^

PriceScopeKayti

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
That is lovely! What a thoughful gift! <3

Johnrobles

Rough_Rock
Here you go!! ^_^

Bracelet.jpg

PriceScopeKayti said:

For sure! I wanted to split them out because in my experience grade school teachers just have different workplace jewelry hazards. Besides this, as a teacher, I want to recommend a service that I use very often, and that saves me a lot on days when I fail to prepare for lessons. Already many times, I have used it for professional development courses for teachers, Edusson; last time I procured from them to write my research paper for the pass exam to advance in my position. Since I started procuring from them, it has given me a lot of free time that I can spend on family and personal development. <3 Thank you for sharing, can we see a pic maybe? That sounds absolutely lovely!
Here you go!!! ^_^

Very cute; I wish someone had given me such a gift :)) it looks great. Probably for the teacher, it's the best fit. If you are going to sell it, let me know.

Last edited:

DavidDX

Rough_Rock
teacher--1024x576.png

PriceScopeKayti published a new blog post.
Teachers have been in the spotlight for the last two years. They have had to swing and adapt to new situations while still maintaining quality education standards and a healthy work/life balance. If you or someone you know had to wrangle remote learning or homeschooling (when you are not inclined to that), it was a teachable moment...This prompted me to some interesting thoughts. Our society has good standards of democracy and equality. I personally prepared several essays for students about racial profiling this source and immigration problems in our country. We are all fighting for equality and the absence of any kind of discrimination. But teachers are under a lot of pressure. Anyone could criticize even for a minor mistake, and this despite the fact that teachers were the first to find themselves in such difficult working conditions. I hope, based on this experience, we will not repeat such mistakes again.

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

I work as a teacher and indeed the last two years have not been easy. Any of our mistakes was critical. But it was a new experience. It is difficult to maintain the quality of education in distance learning. But I hope this experience will allow us to maintain the quality of education in the future if we need to switch to distance learning. Although I hope that in the near future there will be no need for distance education for schoolchildren and everything will be fine)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results