shape
carat
color
clarity

Jeweled Hair Clip

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hello All!

I just got this in the mail and it's JUST BEAUTIFUL so I thought I'd share. The price was GREAT considering what I've found around here and it's prettier than the other's I've seen for much more (3 times as much for the same size). It's much prettier than in the picture, I think.

It IS heavy and it is a clip, not a comb. But it's a French Clip, which means it doesn't pull and, even though it's heavy, it holds the hair and doesn't slip. I'm thinking of replacing the two rhinestones in the very center of the two 'flowers' at the center of it with two ivory pearls so that it matches my dress a little better. But I'm really loving it. It's a strong possibility I'll use it for the wedding, and even if I don't I'm definitely going to keep it.

http://www.whiteaisle.com/bt23476.htm

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
It''s gorgeous! Thanks for posting it, Gypsy
1.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like it, and I was really happy with the quality so I''m happy. Glad you like it shimmer (I love your ring!).
2.gif

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
OMG sooooo pretty!!!! I''m currently agonizing about my hair accessories...or not. I bought some beautiful ones but the pearl accent doesn''t go with my other jewelry. Oh well....

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
That''s really pretty, Gypsy! Thanks for sharing...I''ll have to go check them out!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results