Jessica Simpson: Before and After...

Which look do you prefer??

• Before

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • After

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
she looks good...needed that nose job her nose was not in proportion to her face..

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/8/2006 5:55:43 PM
Author: LizzieC
That second pic is way better than the pic I saw... I was like OMG, who IS that? Very different look! In this pic it doesn''t look so much like a wig... I mean, her eyebrows are red... Hmmm...

I think that dress ain''t fitting her well in the boob area...she is still large, I just think the style of that dress and no bra are giving her the lumpy bumpy ledge look. NOT PRETTY. And I would want photo approval, I would be steaming mad at whoever put that photo out!

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah Jessica''s boob in that picture is looking quite odd...

Honeyfly

Rough_Rock
It is a wig!

Blonde bombshell Jessica Simpson showed off a sassy new look over the weekend at the star-studded ALMA awards. She had smoldering, red hair! Our own Kevin Frazier was with the A-lister to get the star scoop!

"It's a wig!" she told Kevin on the red carpet. "I put eyeshadow on the blonde to hide it."

In fact, the wig is part of Jessica's new hairpiece line coming out soon, as reported by "The Insider"'s own Marc Malkin on March 21. Jessica also debunked those baby adoption rumors, saying, "I'm not adopting a child! No, not yet. [But] that's not a silly matter. I support an orphanage in Mexico and I've supported it ever since I was 13 years old. That's where all those rumors came from. I haven't been down in a couple years but I'm making a trip pretty soon actually." ET Online

BeaudryBabe

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/8/2006 6:43:45 PM
Author: soulsis
Come on ladies! You can''t tell me that you all think she''s that great? My fiance and I are dumbfounded by the whole Jessica thing. I see nothing remotely attractive. Nothing physically or mentally. Her voice is beautiful (a tad too many licks for me)and her chest is nice, but horse teeth a flat arse and the air leak in the ear are very unattractive. We must be biased but same goes for Angelina. Yuck. Just plain yuck. Catherine Zeta is a zillion times better looking. You have to admit, if Jessica wasn''t famous for her singing in the first place she''d be a nobody like everyone else. BUT (in hers and Angelina''s defense), I must say that they are very marketable.
I don''t get "it" either. There are so many woman that are far more beautiful and talented, yuk, she makes my skin crawl.

Ashley, her younger sister, is far better in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results