Jessica Simpson: Before and After...

Which look do you prefer??

• Before

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • After

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Which look do you like better?? The way she was before her marriage ended, or now?? I like Jess, but I feel like she is letting herself go a little bit. I liked her better before...

Before...

Jessbefore211.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~After...

JessAfter225.jpg

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Hey I haven''t seen her new look until now! I think it''s pretty cute. And just comparing these two photos, I chose the "after" photo. I think this could be a good look for her, but I guess we need more pics to make a good comparison. I think she''s a beautiful girl though.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I agree, the new look isn''t bad, but she has looked better. In the last pic, that''s actually a wig from her new hairpiece line coming out soon...
2.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG she''s doing a hairpiece line??? Oh well, guess it''s not too surprising since she wears extensions practically 24/7!

I voted "After" before I saw that her new ''do is actually a wig. But I think she looks GREAT with that darker, shorter hair. I''m tired of her looking like a fakey Barbie doll all the time. Her sister Ashley is looking HOT these days though....I read on another site that it''s due to a recent nose job.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think she looks good in both pics. Not thrilled with the hair in the second pic but think it looks better than the first, actually!!

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
I think she looks great after!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I think she looks good both ways- she is just a really pretty girl...

What is the guy in the background of the 2nd photo doing???
emembarrassed.gif
Look where his hands are...

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/8/2006 4:16:21 PM
Author: KristyDarling
OMG she''s doing a hairpiece line??? Oh well, guess it''s not too surprising since she wears extensions practically 24/7!

I voted ''After'' before I saw that her new ''do is actually a wig. But I think she looks GREAT with that darker, shorter hair. I''m tired of her looking like a fakey Barbie doll all the time. Her sister Ashley is looking HOT these days though....I read on another site that it''s due to a recent nose job.

What? It''s a wig? oh.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
I think she looks great in both pictures. I like her hair better in the first because I am partial to longer hair, but I like the tan she has in the second picture. Makes her look more exotic.
Either way, she looks way better than me
39.gif
!

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
That second pic is way better than the pic I saw... I was like OMG, who IS that? Very different look! In this pic it doesn''t look so much like a wig... I mean, her eyebrows are red... Hmmm...

jsimpson-nclr-alma1.jpg

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
Her boob kind of scare me in that pic
14.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I love her with the shorter blonde hair with a side part .... I think that looks amazing. I'm not too sure of this outfit or the color though. Yikes. But somehow, I like her better after. Go figure!

And LOL....It's a bobalanche!

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/8/2006 5:59:00 PM
Author: indecisive
14.gif
LOL, yeah me too!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/8/2006 6:13:02 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

14.gif

ROFLMAO.. You made me snort. THAT was funny.. lol... oooh skeery boobies. LOL
9.gif

Haha! That is exactly what I was thinking when I saw this picture!
32.gif
This is why it''s wise to check your profile in the mirror before walking out the door
2.gif

soulsis

Shiny_Rock
Come on ladies! You can''t tell me that you all think she''s that great? My fiance and I are dumbfounded by the whole Jessica thing. I see nothing remotely attractive. Nothing physically or mentally. Her voice is beautiful (a tad too many licks for me)and her chest is nice, but horse teeth a flat arse and the air leak in the ear are very unattractive. We must be biased but same goes for Angelina. Yuck. Just plain yuck. Catherine Zeta is a zillion times better looking. You have to admit, if Jessica wasn''t famous for her singing in the first place she''d be a nobody like everyone else. BUT (in hers and Angelina''s defense), I must say that they are very marketable.

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Well in pic #2 that was posted I think she looks better after. She looks great as a redhead. But in general, in most of the post break-up pics I''ve seen of her she looks like she has "let herself go" more so than she used to. (probably out of the spotlight taken photos where she wasn''t playing dress-up and caught off-guard).

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hehe when i see her now (especially wearing orange) all i can think of is the superficial saying her transformation into an orangutan is nearly complete. she needs to stay out of the tanning bed!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
14.gif

OMG I was thinking that too! I do not mind that she is changing, the long blonde hair tan and cutesy look is a bit old and I think it is great to mix it up.

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
I''ll have to vote "neither" because I do not like JS, never have and never will!

And her boobs not only look weird in the orange dress they look a lot smaller too! What happened to her "double d''s that you cant cover those suckers up" or whatever her squicky dad said about them! LOL

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Does anyone else think it gross that her dad was discussing her tata''s very often and with a bit of glee? Weird relationship imho...

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh, neither. Too made up, too plastic, too Barbie doll.

I think Pink put it beautifully with her song ''Stupid Girls'' And I love that video clip, especially where she''s doing a Jessica and rubbing herself all over the car. Hilarious.

reader

Brilliant_Rock
FH wonders if she really isn''t a man, he cannot stand her flat rump, odd breasts, but worst of all Man Chin....he also thinks Angelina has scary hands.

His votes for cute are Catherine Zeta-Jones, and for ''aged well'' Cyndi Lauper.

soulsis

Shiny_Rock
Her CHIN!!! That''s it. I always thought it looked like a bum.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/8/2006 10:48:56 PM
Author: Mara
hehe when i see her now (especially wearing orange) all i can think of is the superficial saying her transformation into an orangutan is nearly complete. she needs to stay out of the tanning bed!!

hollywoodrag said carrot top! i thought that was a riot!

i think she should have chosen a different colored outfit.

eta: i just realized they said carrot. guess i added top. whoops.
28.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
14.gif
uh... is it sad that we''re all thinking the same thing?? (and about her boobs, no less)

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha i just noticed the orange palm and fingers....did jessica get into her mom''s self tanning lotion????? don''t you hate that?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/9/2006 5:41:30 PM
Author: icekid

14.gif
uh... is it sad that we're all thinking the same thing?? (and about her boobs, no less)
Ditto the boobs, if you can't wear a bra she could have used some tape to prevent the overhang...Definitely too much orange going on, she looks like a human carrot or an orangutan as Mara said
28.gif
Also I don't like the black pumps with that outfit.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
I just don''t think as much of her now as I did before. I liked the old innocent married Jessica.
7.gif

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Has anyone posted about Ashlee''s nose job? I gotta say, girl looks good... kudos to her plastic surgeon!

Before:

After:

ashlee5.jpg
xgilxh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results