shape
carat
color
clarity

Jenna Bush wedding photos

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Great pics- i like their style/"look" and LOVE that she didn''t wear a veil!

Date: 5/12/2008 7:36:58 PM
Author: luckyfish
maybe it''s just me, but does anyone else think that her husband bears an eerie resemblance to her father? especially in the cake picture...?
It''s the nose.

I like Jenna''s dress-- not my style-- but it looks great on her. The "thick" lace doesnt even bother me. Now, her sisters... wtf? I hate it of a MOH dress... looks like she should be running around with little gladiator sandles too.
38.gif

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that photo of the two of them at the altar. What a wonderful photo!

ringster

Brilliant_Rock
i loved her wedding pics and also liked that she didn''t wear a veil cause i am partial to that look and will be sporting it as well for my wedding.

i like that they were pretty down-to-earth about the wedding and it seems like they were focused on what matters and on having the wedding that was representative of them. and really it looks like any wedding you''d see posted in a bio on theknot

but yeah, her sis looks like an awkward teenager in alot of photos b/c she does that weird posing.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought she looked absolutely beautiful...I liked all the wedding photos and couldn''t really find fault with anything. I had read earlier last week that GWB "made" her alter and the limestone cross, and I thought that was very sweet.

If this were a "real" family, not the President and his first daughter, I would have to say that it was all very beautiful and meaningful and I enjoyed looking at the pics.

Unfortunately, it''s not, so I will keep my opinions to myself. Still, it is a lovely wedding and I honestly can''t find fault with any of it. I wish Jenna and Henry the best.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results